1 host

Lacy

1 host

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

Today Lola and Shawn did not have a co host. I'm not sure if any other shows had only 1. I didn't watch all the shows. Although it is probably because of host leaving. Either way, I am happy to see that. The shows are better.
Maybe they will see, IT CAN BE DONE, that it works. Maybe they will keep the format.
6 x

Koalagirl

Re: 1 host

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Lolo was solo because Hunter made sure he got to to Arizona! Why on earth he went I do no know, he was only on air once, for a couple of hours. Also Cheryl was also only on air once, but she always goes to the shows.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 months ago

Miss D was Co- Hosting with Bald Steve during the 11p-2a slot last night and spoke about her flight just recently having gotten back from Tucson, she spoke about some of the high pricing of different Gemstones so she evidently went with Hunter and Cheryl along with Ankur. Don't know what other Hosts went. It seems SLC puts no thought into staff coverage in case of Host illness or Emergency Situations. All of the Seasoned Hosts are more than capable of Hosting Solo as they all used to do so several years ago.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Lanai —

Never fails to amaze me how often they have hosts out sick, or on a trip, or who can’t work due to an emergency of some kind, yet SLC ALWAYS has to scramble to find someone to take their place! 🫤 It’s as if they have no backup plan to cover such things. What kind of big business that uses LIVE TV operates like that??? 🤔

And of course why they don’t just have ONE host for most shows is a mystery. I can understand why Tony needs a co-host… Though of course they could still sell his gems without actually having him on TV. And I sort of understand why Aussie Steve and Dan need co-hosts…but as much as I like both of them, why does SLC even employ them when there’s no reason to have hosts that aren’t in the studio EXCEPT because SLC is obsessed with having two hosts for every show?! 😳
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 months ago

LACY, I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER. THOSE SHOWS WERE VERY PLEASANT !! DO YOU HEAR THIS SHOP L C ??? It was as good as U2 song, ONE LOVE.
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Tried to write this in the Hannah thread, but for some reason I could not get in. Anyway

Hannah wrote on her FB page that she has been a Freelance Contractor since December, so she could concentrate on her other projects. SLC has lost another good host.
1 x