Miss C

Bella

Re: Miss C

Post by Bella » 2 months ago

Agree Lacy. I don’t wear the junky stuff day after day so it lasts longer. If it’s overlay wearing it day after day it may not last as long. If so, oh well not a big investment. I love the stainless steel neckchains from JTV and Amazon they are inexpensive and sturdy. You cannot tell they are not silver. I’ve been known to wear very large carat weight gemstone that were pretty pricey and put them on a $18 stainless chain and no one had a clue. Silver just doesn’t seem strong enough for my 90 carat Ouro Verde pendant! I trust the stainless and they shine just like silver. I hate trying to clean tarnish off fancy silver chains it’s so aggravating.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

She was on today and said she is doing live streaming shows. I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure she'll do just fine.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Ok, going out on a limb to see what you all might think. Heaven knows I have been wrong before, but I think Courtney had Botox done to her forehead (and maybe crows feet). For the longest time now, with all the Opatra and all their other devices and creams, she just could not seem to get rid of her forehead wrinkles, and crows feet. Not a good look when you are pushing these beauty products but none seem to be working. Suddenly, over the last few weeks, it appears she no longer has the deep wrinkles anymore. Now, it could be many factors, I am aware of that, but every time I see her now it sure looks to me like she had it done. And you can't tell me that "suddenly" all these products just worked, out of nowhere. She was on with Chuck just this morning and I really noticed her forehead did not seem to move, or respond like before when she was talking. Nothing wrong with that in my book, any help along the way is fine. Just an observation. Courtney, yes or no?
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

@colljoe agree with you. I can only watch her for a few moments before needing to turn the channel, but she is trying to look younger than she really is.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

I can't watch her jewelry shows, she needs to get an education. Not on air, not online facts. Its not the same. Not professional.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

They are on with the Elizabeth Grant line and it’s all in jars. I never would buy any skincare product in a jar, that’s so outdated and unsanitary. Then they say “Oh my husband sneaks my eye creme” That’s just gross! I do not want MY fingers let alone anyone else’s in my skincare products. Then to say it will last you 2 months. After all the bacteria you have introduced and the air breaking the product down it probably isn’t effective. Skincare should be in bottles with airless pumps not jars! Maybe I’m picky but if I’m spending money on higher end products I expect high end packaging to extend the the life of the product.
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

@colljoe .....

Hi and how are you?
So on the Botox thing I haven't noticed but in my opinion the Botox queen is the princess!
Now that is some OBVIOUS work done and the appearance is beginning to look just like a Mannequin :shock:

I too agree that a little work is fine, I would if I had the coin but when it becomes a way of life to stay youthful that is when it can turn bad :(
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 1 month ago

colljoe wrote:
1 month ago
Ok, going out on a limb to see what you all might think. Heaven knows I have been wrong before, but I think Courtney had Botox done to her forehead (and maybe crows feet). For the longest time now, with all the Opatra and all their other devices and creams, she just could not seem to get rid of her forehead wrinkles, and crows feet. Not a good look when you are pushing these beauty products but none seem to be working. Suddenly, over the last few weeks, it appears she no longer has the deep wrinkles anymore. Now, it could be many factors, I am aware of that, but every time I see her now it sure looks to me like she had it done. And you can't tell me that "suddenly" all these products just worked, out of nowhere. She was on with Chuck just this morning and I really noticed her forehead did not seem to move, or respond like before when she was talking. Nothing wrong with that in my book, any help along the way is fine. Just an observation. Courtney, yes or no?
If you ever watched Miss C on the livestream with her face much closer to the camera, you could really see the deep creases and lines in her forehead, crow’s feet and on the lip line. When I popped on the other day, I was startled by how dramatic her face had changed. Of course it was surgical/medical… there was never any change or improvement to her face even though she has been rubbing her face with every red light device for hours on end, using every David P cream and serum… not only on air, several days a week, but also at home as she says she, like her mentor Mr C, uses every LC product at home, too!

I say do what’s comfortable to you and what makes you happy! But don’t thank Opatra or David Pollack for the results LOL
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

Hi Joshuatheemerald....

I completely agree with you!
No way in the world did those products change anyone's looks within even a week :lol:
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. It is significant. But, unfortunately it wears off in about 6 months and you have to go in again. Hey, nothing wrong with that. But one really does have to keep up with it. I think if I were on a "world" forum like this, I would do it if necessary. And I believe the network should compensate you for it. Because you are reflecting their products after all.
2 x