Miss C

Spinoza

Re: Miss C

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

I’m starting to think SLC has no plans to properly train Miss C, they just plan to use her to display items, feign surprise at price drops, read emails and agree with whatever her co-host says. 🫤 None of that robotic performance takes any real knowledge about gems or other products. And they probably don’t have to pay her as much that way. 😉

Then if they ever hire some experienced hosts (in addition to Angie) to make up for the losses of Hannah and Michele, maybe Miss C will go back to modeling. 🤔 JMO! 😁✌️
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

Agreed, I didn't watch her 2 last night owl shows once I saw it was her. I know what we would get. What's worse is she's on with H. So I changed the channel.
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Yeah, I would change the channel too.
0 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Can you imagine matching up Miss C with Tony? He would eat her alive.
1 x

MissC

Post by MissC » 2 months ago

Hi All! Miss C here:) Just wanted to thank you all for the feedback. I hope that one day (sooner than later), you will have a different opinion of me, and I do understand I need to earn that. Please know that I’m investing a lot of time studying and just hoping that switch will flip and I will be better at communicating that information. But just want you all to know that I’m taking this as very constructive so please continue to be as brutally honest as possible…it sincerely helps me😜 thank you all🥰
8 x

christee

Post by christee » 2 months ago

Hi Miss C! Finding the right terminology to describe gemstones etc is a challenge and this is why being proficient in the subject is so important. Coupled with presenting on a schedule in front of a camera makes it even more challenging so me and others can definitely sympathize. I could never do it lol. ShopLC threw you to the wolves but over time you're going to be really good. Even the long time hosts get positive and negative feedback on here.
4 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Miss C —

That was a very classy and respectful response. 👍 It’s easy for us to criticize and vent on here (I’m guilty! 😳) so thanks for gently reminding us (me!) that learning something new isn’t always quick and easy. You seem open to learning and earnest in your desire to do so. That said, please continue doing your best and I’ll try not to be so quick to judge & critique. 😁

For what it’s worth, I think SLC has done a not-so-great job of pairing you with hosts that might be wonderful people but just aren’t great mentors for you. 🤔 That’s clearly not your fault! Regardless, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to singing your praises in the future! Take care and thanks again for dropping in! 😁✌️
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 months ago

Now I know why I seldom engage in the “pile on the host” discussions on the forum. Sooner or later they show up on the forum! At least Miss C is classy and humble. Also I hate to criticize too much about a host because it’s a job I’ve never done and I do not think I would be good at it. Just remember it easier to be a critic than a performer! I wish you all the best Miss C as a host.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

Its nothing personal. As a customer, I expect hosts with knowledge of what they are selling. Even if they read it off a tablet (as others do)
The criticisms are for lack of training and knowledge on the live shows and the on air classroom training.

Shame on SLC for doing this to Miss C or us. I am happy to read that C is studying. As for model and beauty shows she is good but jewelry is a different thing all together. Like another language. And not easy.

Slc doesn't care if the hosts are fully trained and knowledgeable before going on air. Possibly start on the podcast first.

I'll keep checking the night owl shows.

Good luck Miss C.
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 months ago

MissC,

Good to know you are open minded to the feedback of your customers. As others have said, LC really needs to pull back on throwing you to the wolves. I can see you are very willing to give 100%… you are the actor in so many of the commercials, the model of many of the clothing pieces in the product image gallery online or shown on screen during the shows, you were a fitness expert alongside your regular modeling, as well as filling in for hosts and then becoming a regular host… but do not let a company take you for all it’s worth. They obviously need you that’s why they have given you this role without the relevant background in TV previously so don’t let them burn you out!
4 x