Miss C

Lacy

Re: Miss C

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

:ugeek: Colliejoe, if she did get Botox, she shouldn't be demonstrating any beauty devices or skincare items It's false advertising. She should just sell it. Lc needs to have models of a certain age demonstrating the devices and skincare. The young models don't have any sighs of aging, (As stated before)Other channels use much older models and if there's a difference, you can see it. Lc is afraid to show the truth and potentially loose sales.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

@colljoe .....

Wow I didn't know that Botox fades away within 6 months and one has to go back again!
That explains why the Princess looks so stretched out in the face, like a rubber band :roll:
She can't smile correctly and it looks like it hurts when she tries to laugh also
2 x

Gamma0611

Post by Gamma0611 » 1 month ago

Hello, I am new to the forum. Who is the Shop LC Princess?
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

@Gamma0611....

Hi and welcome......many of us have been banned from this forum for telling the truth and giving our opinions on many things regarding ShopLC
So we have learned not to use their names and those who have been around a while know who we speak of ;)
Of course a few select HOSTS come here and have written whatever they want, and bash certain people but that is allowed

We also have trolls that show up just to cause problems and get people removed
Trust me I know this first hand :lol:
However you are welcome to mention names if you wish, I choose not to!
4 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

colljoe wrote:
1 month ago
Ok, going out on a limb to see what you all might think. Heaven knows I have been wrong before, but I think Courtney had Botox done to her forehead (and maybe crows feet). For the longest time now, with all the Opatra and all their other devices and creams, she just could not seem to get rid of her forehead wrinkles, and crows feet. Not a good look when you are pushing these beauty products but none seem to be working. Suddenly, over the last few weeks, it appears she no longer has the deep wrinkles anymore. Now, it could be many factors, I am aware of that, but every time I see her now it sure looks to me like she had it done. And you can't tell me that "suddenly" all these products just worked, out of nowhere. She was on with Chuck just this morning and I really noticed her forehead did not seem to move, or respond like before when she was talking. Nothing wrong with that in my book, any help along the way is fine. Just an observation. Courtney, yes or no?
If you compare her latest live stream on Shop LC Facebook to unfiltered photos on her Facebook, she most certainly had something done. Apparently hiding wrinkles is more important than even basic training in the jewelry industry.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

Mapper, well said. I don't watch any of her shows no matter who she's with. If we have to listen to a host in training. We should get a 50% discount.

I checked out C Livestream before Botox. She talks to her producer more than selling. She actually said that L. did so good in the night owl show. As if she's a was surprised and newbie like herself. No L is great, IMO.

I couldn't believe she would compare herself with L.
L is so professional and knows her stuff. L has been doing live streams and filling in on air for a long while. She has become such a a good host.

C fills air time with laughing loudly, at evey little thing the male CO host or producers says, idle chit chat, it's annoying. Laughing over the other host who is talking. C needs to put her dues in and stop the scinanigans and learn a thing or too. By now she should be better than she is. Obviously she is winging it.

I know it's not a easy job as she said on air. Are we supposed to feel bad for her. She accepted the job. If your not qualified yet, stay off the air until you've taken some classes, courses, and train on a mock on air training until your 100% ready. I can't watch kindergarten shows.
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

@Lacy I could not agree with you more. I turned on the channel to see who was hosting and her voice. She was speaking so loudly over the other host, I had problems hearing the information he was trying to give. It was jewelry and of course she was giving the wrong gem stone until she read it. She was so confused. I changed the channel. She should've stayed a model.
1 x