What happened to the Skin Chemists show?

colljoe

What happened to the Skin Chemists show?

Post by colljoe » 2 months ago

This lady from London was on to do the Skin Chemists show. It was really interesting and apparently a big deal in London. Something I would have liked to try. She did show three products, and then suddenly, they said there was technical issues and stopped the show and said they would come back later. Huh? They never came back. And I had ordered the cleanser but now it's saying out of inventory. Something's up with all that. And btw; this lady walked the walk. Her skin was absolutely beautiful, an older lady too. Not full of fillers and botox like some of these beauty company owners who appear to sell their products.
4 x

Quette

Re: What happened to the Skin Chemists show?

Post by Quette » 2 months ago

@colljoe that was some interesting stuff that went down on that show. I didn't understand why they couldn't get the technical stuff fixed so they could continue with the show. Instead they switched to a sonic toothbrush. Last I heard the guest was supposed to be returning on Thursday, tomorrow. I don't know what time but maybe I'll luck up and get to see it or at least some of it
3 x

Quette

Re: What happened to the Skin Chemists show?

Post by Quette » 2 months ago

@colljoe I hope you are watching the show. It's on now with Jessica and Matt hosting.
2 x