Models

Lacy

Models

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

Mallory was on wearing a off white jacket that actually fit her, looked nice. Then she changed into another jacket that was clearly too small. She had to turn to the side so we can see the print. When asked what size she was wearing. She was a size 4. What. !!! . I'd say she needed a 1x comfortably. I think lolo was surprised she said size 4. Is that why she squeezes into all her clothes. She thinks she's a size 4.!!!! Do they tell her how great she looks in super tight clothes that are clearly many sizes too small. Size 4 is xs, I think. Why.?
She looks like a nice person. Why is she not being honest. I don't get it. Wow..
7 x

Koalagirl

Re: Models

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Lacy
On another show she said she was 1X size. That is even too small on her, unless it was a bad cut on the outfit. Mallory always models with too small outfits and its not a good look for us plus sized people to want to buy. I started another thread awhile back stating this.
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

I hope Mallory was just kidding around about being a size 4. She’s clearly not close to that and no one would believe it. 🙄 I like her though! She always seems friendly and happy! 👍😁✌️
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 months ago

Modeling or not... I think the Shoplc is not a good web to buy clothing on line. The quality of their items is very cheap and the style is mostly just ...for Indian women. I bought some kaftans that are unwearable outside the house except as swimming cover or lounging. My son in low( 32 years old) gently told me it clashes with the American style and please, when visiting them not to wear it except at their pool...My daughter just laughs hard each time when seeing me in any kaftans and asks me if I am an African marabout....or guru...I bought a poncho and a blouse for my other daughter as gifts and she gently asked me if I can gift somebody else with them ( she is 36 ). So, I just limit my purchases at auction with leather wallets, jewelry boxes, some jewels ( after researching the prices ) mostly for small non expansive gifts or little pleasures.
4 x