Congratulations Shop LC!

joshuatheemerald

Congratulations Shop LC!

Post by joshuatheemerald » 1 month ago

I just wanted to thank Shop LC on their amazing accomplishment on killing the sense of community that was built around satisfied and invested shoppers! (Hope everyone sees the sarcasm here!)

The conversation has really dropped off here recently…. Could it be the awful customer service? The shady bidding on the auctions? The loss of well-loved hosts? The annoyance of the “valued” hosts? Cruddy products? I’m sure others can add to this list…

But thanks Shop LC for turning off so many customers that this board has become a bit of a ghost town.
13 x

Koalagirl

Re: Congratulations Shop LC!

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

@joshuatheemerald I could not agree with you more. With everything being said on this website, more and more customers are being disenchanted with SLC. I am one of them.
9 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Been thinking the same thing of lately. There are only a few of us posting these days. There seems to be this negative vibe on here now, not on us Community members, but all arrows point to Shop LC, for all things shady. With the loss of so many hosts, that speaks volumes!
And now Community members, there has to be a reason.
Shame on Shop LC. The truth always comes out in the end. And their shame is starting to show.
9 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 1 month ago

joshuatheemerald You dropped Truth 💣💥's...Bravo 👏👏👏 Thank you
8 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 1 month ago

So my missing UV flashlight and Brazilian Citrines that I won on the auction will not be coming...They are out of stock...That sleazy auction site needs to be investigated...crooks
11 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 1 month ago

I just liked the general conversation and observations that we could share and banter over. But I’ve just lost interest in even turning on the channel to LC because there’s just nothing worth seeing…..
12 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

At least no one has been “stirring the pot” lately with ignorant posts!
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

I'm with you all. I don't watch any shows anymore. Not even for background noise. I do check the forum. The night owl shows aren't fun anymore. All overpriced items including too much gold again.
They just don't have anything I want or honestly that I need. I have lost interest in SLC. I too have changed to other shopping platforms.
I hope everyone is doing well. Spring is almost here....
12 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

I'm still waiting for Michele to come out and "spill the beans" about all things Shop LC. If anyone does, it will be her. Because obviously there is something rotten going on here. And bottom line, it usually about money. FYI: (I wouldn't be surprised if this post isn't taken down)
7 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

@colljoe with so many not happy, I am waiting g for the channel to go off air. But you're right, something g is fishy here and Michele could be the one to expose it.
5 x