Chuckie Saying Very

Serge

Chuckie Saying Very

Post by Serge » 1 month ago

It has always annoyed me how Chuckie says the word very and then it dawned on me that he sounds just like Elmer Fudd. Also if I have to hear him and Kimmie say right one more time I might scream. I'm not even going to mention the nonstop stuttering and then ShopLC still expects us to watch and enjoy their shows!
8 x

Bella

Re: Chuckie Saying Very

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

I can’t watch Kim, the pushing away of the hair constantly drives me nuts!
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

The sucking of the teeth get to me the most with Kim. She either has bad dentures or problems with her teeth in general. The facial distortions are so annoying. And yes, the hair. For GS, put it in a barrette, or cut it. International television? I would think any of them could get a pro stylist to help them.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

I believe someone mentioned she has Tardive Dyskinesia which causes the facial movements, and the arm movements as well so I can understand that, but do something with the frickin hair please!
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 month ago

Colljoe I totally agree with the barrette comment. You would think she would get tired of pushing her hair away.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 1 month ago

Chuck is out of control as usual ! He & Lolo we’re selling cardboard eclipse glasses a few mornings ago & he would not stop talking over her. I muted the tv because he was acting so silly. He would just not SHUT UP. I believe the $9.99 glasses were selling but they stayed on them for at least 25 minutes. They needed to MOVE ON. Also, what’s with the intermittent stuttering? If a person truly has a stuttering problem it is not here & there. What is his problem? Usually I don’t watch at all when he is on. He is so AGGRAVATING! Otherwise I love ShopLc. ❤️
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

Amy, Chuck is a known stutter person. Even back when he was on HQ he stuttered when he became excited. Sometimes Blake stutters too. I would much rather listen to him than Hunter anyday. Talk about being over the top......
2 x