Models

Koalagirl

Models

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

Was just watching HSN and the model they used use to be on SLC. So not only are hosts leaving, the models are beginning to leave too.
4 x

Bella

Re: Models

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

Who could blame them?
3 x

Koalagirl

@Bella Not me. I say good for them!!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 month ago

Caught a little bit of I believe was the Tuesday Morning Show with Karen and Dionne presenting the same Jumpsuits previously sold last year. Supposedly new colors. Of course, it was a "One Size Fits Most" Sizing. Not ....
But putting those Jumpsuits on that Sweet Mallory was just Shameful of Shoplc. It was obviously way to small and the Jumpsuits
made her look like someone during the end of the Last Trimester of a Pregnancy.
Shame on them for Body Shaming just because they either won't hire more Models of varying Sizes or they can't find enough Models who wants to work for them.
Either way, the Jumpsuit looked really cute on Dionne but I felt so Sorry for Mallory, who somehow always seems to be in good spirits. Companies unfortunately, seem to take advantage of those willing to be available to do what is asked.
Also, she's a lovely young girl, with beautiful skin but I don't know why they have been mostly utilizing her to represent all of these Anti-Aging products, it's hard to believe anything about any type of Anti-Aging Product effectiveness when the person showing the use of these Products are not in the Age Group that these Products are Truly Targeted for.
Stacy is believable when she represents these type of Products and has Absolutely Beautiful Skin, seems like she is not on Air nearly as much as she used to be. There seems to be the need of some major changes if this Network wants to be taken Seriously. Just my opinion.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

I don’t believe Stacy is a Shop LC anymore.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

Bella, stacy was on yesterday. She's doing live streams too.
Lanai, I agree about Mallory. It's not right.
But it shows us, one size does NOT fit all.

Good point on the beauty devices. LC should use an age appropriate model with aging skin. Then do 1/2 their face to show the results. Maybe LC is afraid that the result won't be what they want and show us live on air. The device doesn't work, and sales will drop.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

Hi @Koalagirl ....

I am interested in knowing which Model took the leap and fled from ShopLC :)
Bet she is much happier now especially after reading what @Lanai just stated about placing poor Mallory in a small jumpsuit :roll:

This was reminding me of when a certain rude host made it a point to put the same outfit on one night and stand next to a plus size Model (the outfit was so tight on the poor Model)
Then she was bragging how the outfit evens fits the smaller gals cause she wore a size "0"
How horrible for Mallory! I feel the way some of you do, it's wrong and disrespectful

Now as I read on in this thread I am seeing a name I don't care to see and learning that thing is back!

Well no problem~~~I will just change the station immediately :lol:
0 x

Koalagirl

@Penelope~Pit~Stop I believe they called her Angie. She is tall with brunette hair below her shoulders. She was modeling for the Kwan jewelry. She looked happier.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

@Koalagirl .....

Thanks for the name...I don't remember her but might once I see her
Hope you are doing well
0 x