This Year's Doorbuster Deals

Azure

This Year's Doorbuster Deals

Post by Azure » 4 years ago

Just throwing out there my 2 cents... I am very disappointed on how they handled their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I kept seeing the same old deals being repeated A LOT during the day, for going on 6 days now. It got to be so repetitive I stopped viewing and hardly shopped. I would have found it more interesting and exciting if they had different doorbusters daily. This would have made me want to watch instead of being turned off by the same deals for 6 days. It was like having the same 15 TLVs that just continually aired for going on 6 days. If people didn't buy it during what seemed like 24 airings on day 1, what makes you think they will buy it during the next 5 days?
11 x

2Blonde

Re: This Year's Doorbuster Deals

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Not only that, but the endless 1/2 hour to 1 hour presentations on the same product are tiresome. This is even worse when you've already seen it over and over again previously. I get the impression they think if we watch long enough, we will eventually buy it just to get it off the screen. Nope. I just change the channel.
5 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

So sick of seeing tanzanite! Shop LC is now all about SALES! A LOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT! I USED TO ENJOY SHOPPING WITH SHOP LC....not any longer!
7 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

And let's not forget the screaming and yelling
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Wouldn't a person think 'all the time they spend on one auction, there would be ample opportunity to tell viewers size, gemstone facts, & give complete tours'....????
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

YUP!!!
1 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

It sucked, to put it frankly. Nothing about it was good unless you are shopping with deep pockets. I dvr a couple hrs at a time then watch when I can. I fast forward thru literally, 90% of the shows. I sure am grateful for my dvr because I would hate to know I had spent hours watching this stuff. Fast forward thru an entire show, approx 3 minutes. Real time saver.
3 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I agree to long on one item. Plus the fact that when Stacey was showing two rings I was interested in. she just let it sit on her finger. If I'm paying a lot of money I want to see the ring, not the hand. I'm tired of sending back jewelry that takes weeks to get your money back. Why hsn, and JTV are quick.
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
It sucked, to put it frankly. Nothing about it was good unless you are shopping with deep pockets. I dvr a couple hrs at a time then watch when I can. I fast forward thru literally, 90% of the shows. I sure am grateful for my dvr because I would hate to know I had spent hours watching this stuff. Fast forward thru an entire show, approx 3 minutes. Real time saver.
That's absolutely the ONLY way to watch LC!
2 x