Hosts I enjoy.................

ColoredGemstones

Hosts I enjoy.................

Post by ColoredGemstones » 1 month ago

Just wanted to say..............keep up the great work SHOP LC! I love your jewelry and your hosts.

Dan Dennis-Dan is great because of his rich experience in the industry and wealth of knowledge of gemstones especially. I can learn from him for hours.

Shawn Wilsie-Shawn always makes me feel warm as a viewer. His laid back style of presenting makes me enjoy watching the station for longer periods of time. Also, brings credibility with his job resume to any home shopping channel.

Deanna Linz-Excellent on camera presence and you can tell she loves what she does. Also a good dresser.

Craig Rooke-His British accent and the way she presents always has impressed me. Also, with the way he speaks, it gives the channel more of a sense of an international feel which is definitely good considering those gemstones come from all over the world.

Ankur Sagoni-Another one that brings a international type feel to the station. You can tell he has been around jewelry for years and has been a lot of places. Definitely a good one to learn from.

Dionne Ross-Great combination of beauty, charm, and presentation. How can you not love Dionne? So well spoken and fun to watch.

Jessica Maldonado-Always herself. and very cheerful. Seeing her puts me in a happy mood.

Cheryl Ells-Love her enthusiasm. Not possible to fall asleep when she is on. Makes me love the pieces she sells. Gives the station that edge!

ANOTHER THING!-Not a host, but Shop LC has the BEST Tanzanite quality and prices I have seen anywhere on a shopping channel or a jewelry store.
Last edited by ColoredGemstones 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

Mapper

Re: Hosts I enjoy.................

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

Uhmmmm....I don't know how to tell you this but....Katie Rooke is not British nor does she speak with a British accent. Wow!
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 month ago

Yes, Agree with Mapper.
Katie Rooke does Not have a British Accent. She is married to Craig, which is from the UK and has a British Accent as well as Host: Heather Chambers, who I enjoy watching, she seems to be Professional with a laid back attitude and good sense of humor.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 month ago

Disgruntled Employee, Perhaps??.....
2 x

Mapper

ColoredGemstones wrote:
1 month ago
Just wanted to say..............keep up the great work SHOP LC! I love your jewelry and your hosts.

Dan Dennis-Dan is great because of his rich experience in the industry and wealth of knowledge of gemstones especially. I can learn from him for hours.

Shawn Wilsie-Shawn always makes me feel warm as a viewer. His laid back style of presenting makes me enjoy watching the station for longer periods of time. Also, brings credibility with his job resume to any home shopping channel.

Deanna Linz-Excellent on camera presence and you can tell she loves what she does. Also a good dresser.

Craig Rooke-His British accent and the way she presents always has impressed me. Also, with the way she speaks, it gives the channel more of a sense of an international feel which is definitely good considering those gemstones come from all over the world.

Ankur Sagoni-Another one that brings a international type feel to the station. You can tell he has been around jewelry for years and has been a lot of places. Definitely a good one to learn from.

Dionne Ross-Great combination of beauty, charm, and presentation. How can you not love Dionne? So well spoken and fun to watch.

Jessica Maldonado-Always herself. and very cheerful. Seeing her puts me in a happy mood.

Cheryl Ells-Love her enthusiasm. Not possible to fall asleep when she is on. Makes me love the pieces she sells. Gives the station that edge!

ANOTHER THING!-Not a host, but Shop LC has the BEST Tanzanite quality and prices I have seen anywhere on a shopping channel or a jewelry store.
Ok...one more time...Uhmmmm....I don't know how to tell you this but Craig Rooke is not a "she". Save yourself the "em·bar·rass·ment" and stop editing. Just use chatGPT or other AI platform of your choosing.
2 x

Mapper

Lanai wrote:
1 month ago
Disgruntled Employee, Perhaps??.....
I don't think even a disgruntled employee would make that mistake.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 month ago

I think I saw a hot air balloon on here earlier, did anyone else see it?
2 x

Mapper

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 month ago
I think I saw a hot air balloon on here earlier, did anyone else see it?
I saw it! I saw it!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 month ago

Its way up there 🌬☁
2 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 month ago

Which employee at Shop LC wrote this post? Really?
0 x