What's happening?

Koalagirl

What's happening?

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

What and who is posting these gibberish posts? There are so many of them and they are in foreign languages. I guess the Forum has been hacked yet again.
2 x

Koalagirl

Re: What's happening?

Post by Koalagirl » 1 month ago

@colljoe thanks, I did not dare to open any of the numerous posts.
3 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

This happened before...after other questionable people and their posts starting trouble appeared.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Exactly what I was thinking too Mapper. Next will be that nasty guy?
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 month ago

colljoe,
Thank You so much for taking the time to translate the numerous Foreign Language Posts.
2 x

Lanai

This will be my 5th attempt at posting a reply concerning this subject. When after submitting, a Reply, it either doesn't appear or while attempting to write a reply, I get kicked out of the site.
I apologize if for some reason I have a problem on my end, and other Forum Members have had to see, basically, my same Post numerous times.

But here it goes again:
This Forum is having to deal with these Crazy, Illegal Numerous Foreign Posts , yet again!!!
It seems the Post, concerning the question of how to obtain Counterfeit Money looks familiar, either similar or the same Title as a previous Foreign Post.

colljoe, Thank You, again, for translating and sharing the words of these Foreign Language Posts. I had a very uncomfortable feeling regarding opening any of them.

I don't understand if LC truly has someone assigned to a Moderator Position, of just how, that these Crazy and Illegal
Foreign Language Posts, yet again, as well as the Previously Horrible and Belligerent Attacks on other Forum Members were actually allowed to be posted.

There are the Posts that are True and Verifiable concerning the Questionable Actions, Conduct and Verbalizing of Untrue Product Information by certain Hosts which are Virtually Immediately Removed, just because these certain Hosts don't like being called out for an attempted to be held accountable for any Unprofessional, Inappropriate Behaviors.

Perhaps, there is really No Moderator or these Posts have, an are, allowed because there are those in Varying Positions, Locations and/or Levels of Employment, (besides the Hosts), participating, "turning a blind eye" or maybe even overseeing the Inappropriate and /or the Illegal Content of these Foreign Language Posts that are allowed to be put on this
Forum.

There has recently been many New Names posting questionable comments and trying to "stir the pot'. Seems to be trouble again.
Just my opinion!!!
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 1 month ago

Sounds like I missed a whole lot, and seems like even on THIS thread there are many missing posts :shock: :shock:
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

WTFarmGirl wrote:
1 month ago
Sounds like I missed a whole lot, and seems like even on THIS thread there are many missing posts :shock: :shock:
There were about a dozen spam posts in a foreign language selling counterfeit currency again. Apparently they have been deleted. After doing that, it appears they scanned the forum and deleted other unrelated posts as well.
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 1 month ago

ah! So same ol song and dance, lol
1 x

Lanai

Same as always!!
1 x