Observation

Lacy

Observation

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

I will say, I am sure they moisturize before presentations.

I have to ask.
Has anyone else noticed some hosts are over doing it. One had so much shiney bronzing cream on her face, arms (seriously uneven) and hands, way too much. Looked caked on. Sorry.

Another had oil on her face! (so it seemed). Her face looked wet. Not attractive at all. Why?

I get on the hands. But alot of them are going way overboard with the so called illusion of having perfect skin. It's not working...its obvious.

Don't they check before going live. Not 1 person tells them how they look.

On a side note, lc sells the items they air to one of us. After they are handled by oils, bronzer and creams. Nevermind the germs and DNA. Of course they clean them. I still wouldn't want the sample sent to me.

This will probably be deleted too.

Just my humble opinion.
6 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Observation

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 weeks ago

Hey Lacy,

I have been cutting back on posting just because I am not watching as much anymore, but I saw your post has been up with no replies… I wanted to test to make sure it wasn’t “locked” since it’s a critical post and we know how much LC loves those lol. But also didn’t want you to feel like you weren’t heard.

I haven’t been watching enough to see any of the overly shiny/oiled up looks that you’ve mentioned, but based on the lack of quality control over the on air presenters I believe you. I, too, can’t believe that there is not someone either checking on the hosts wardrobe or nails before going on air, or at least watching and giving feedback to the presenters to correct for their next shift. I briefly clicked through the channels looking for something to put on while I was doing some cooking for Easter meal later that day. Miss K and Dionne were on doing one of those red light devices. I know it’s been said that Miss K has some health issues ongoing, but she really looked tired with her glasses on, on top of the fact that she has been putting more weight on continuously over the past year or so. Not shaming her at all, but I really have a hard time understanding how someone decides that she is the right host to present a fat burning/skin firming device with her saying “I use this all the time!” because it’s not a great example of “results”.

Also, regarding your commentary about LC selling used items. On Q, they have a section of product that you can buy that’s been used on air or for testing or was a customer return… and they are DISCOUNTED! My sister has only ordered from LC a few times and she received a glass bead necklace/earring set that had a little post-it note with some writing scribbled on it and the jewelery was haphazardly forced back into the card it was shipped on. She called customer service and said that it was most likely a return or it could even be something shown on air, and then said how lucky to have a piece that was actually shown on TV and used by our hosts! My sister said well has this been cleaned or sanitized, I don’t know who has touched this! They offered for her to send it back for a new piece, but still wanted to charge her the return shipping! I don’t know what she wound up doing but I just thought that was a crazy response fROM LC
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 weeks ago

Oh yes, it is noticeable. Very shiny look on certain hosts. Not a good look for TV, and I'm surprised too that someone doesn't tell them. A matte finish would be more appropriate. It looks like SILLY PUTTY splattered on the face. I won't name names because we know how a certain someone gets really upset if you comment on her looks. :roll:
4 x

bettyKate

Post by bettyKate » 4 weeks ago

I haven't noticed a change in their appearance but definitely notice a sound change for the remotes. The remotes all sound "tinny" to me now, not a good professional look for ShopLC, it sounds more like someone who is new to the technology and hasn't figured it out yet.
3 x

CDK

Deanna?

Post by CDK » 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know what Deanna was getting so upset this morning, she was like" Take that off the monitor , that's going to make me cry" ...then Shaun said, "Yeah thats not cool"...So much drama at 3:30am...🙄
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 weeks ago

Huh? Missed it. What was on the monitor that caused such a stir?
3 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 3 weeks ago

@colljoe I have no idea but she put on a such a show...They are reading the comments and yesterday addressed Adi ...saying he was coming live from his shed...
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 weeks ago

Adi does sound like he is inside his shed. Just so unprofessional and hard to watch, which I don't last long watching it. Sound is such poor quality. Amateurish.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 weeks ago

Yes… how unproductive…

How about instead of snickering or whining about the observations made by a concentrated group of viewers, who most likely represent a greater whole… why not take the effort to IMPROVE on these things??? You know when a certain actor in a TV show doesn’t “click” with the audience, the re-cast! Or a dish gets sent back to the kitchen frequently at a restaurant, they take it off the menu! LC seems to live in its own little oblivious world where THEY are all-knowing. Very unbecoming.
4 x

SouthernGirl

Post by SouthernGirl » 3 weeks ago

Site did not allow me to Post on the I see ShopLC is not on top of things comment. The other comments one can post on. I think you should be able to post both positive and negative comments and not be blocked to repsponding to someone else's post. I just wanted to express aggravation and disappointment in how difficult it is to talk/phone or chat with someone when there is a problem and you are trying to do ShopLC a favor!!!! I had to call personal shopper about getting a wrong order over $1,000+ dollars. It belonged to a lady in NJ. The personal shopper (Steve) instead of helping me with the problem transferred me to a line where I was on hold for over 15 minutes and no one ever came to the phone. So a chat box popped up and I responded, finally chatting with agent and we were disconnected and the chat box would not let me open up another one to get back to an agent about my concerns. So I think the difficulty in trying to speak with a person live or even get someone to chat and especially when the chat is disconnected really stinks and lowers ShopLC's credibility as being reliable. The person that said Shop LC is not on top of things is partially correct as a reliable company is there to handle complaints, oversights, and definitely help people when they are honest and wanting to let them know they rec'd $1,400+ merch that is not there property or purchase. I am really disappointed in Shoplc right now.
2 x