Eclipse in Ohio

Bella

Eclipse in Ohio

Post by Bella » 3 weeks ago

You could not ask for a better day for a total eclipse in Ohio. I’m near Lake Erie and totality is almost 4 minutes and skies are clear!
3 x

CDK

Re: Eclipse in Ohio

Post by CDK » 3 weeks ago

I stood on my buildings rooftop in Downtown Dallas! I had an amazing view! It was very spiritual...
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 weeks ago

It was a bit eerie! Didn't black out like the experts warned, lol and pets didn't go crazy 😂.

I was the same age my son is now when I saw my previous eclipse!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 3 weeks ago

It was a beautiful, perfect day for viewing. It did go completely black, where I live. We were straight in the path that NASA had posted. Town had a Viewing Center with Live Music, Selling Grilled Hamburgers and Hotdogs along with T-shirts and all the usuals, including Eclipse Viewing Glasses, for those who needed them. (I bet they sold them for quite an expensive price)
Viewing Center Activities done at the Local High School Football Field as a Fund Raising Opportunity. The Local News Coverage interviewed people from over 20 different states and 3 Canadian Provinces that had came for the event. I wasn't aware that so many people would come from that far away for viewing. I was lucky enough to have a great viewing spot from my own Front Yard.
3 x

Bella

I had a great spot on the patio with my mom. I experienced my 1st total eclipse in 1979 in Montana when I was in the military. I remember being on the flight line in the * of a plane working on it and asking for a flashlight because it was getting dark!
3 x

Bella

For heavens sake you cannot say the name of the interior of a plane so I will call it “ROCKPIT” instead. Good grief look at the other crap that’s being posted! DUMB!!
2 x