Hannah

Koalagirl

Hannah

Post by Koalagirl » 2 weeks ago

Not sure if everyone heard, but Hannah has announced that she is now an on air host for Shop HQ! She is moving north
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Hannah

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 weeks ago

I follow her on her Facebook page and saw this too. I have been watching HQ and QVC more frequently now anyway, so it will be nice to see a familiar face.

For those who do (or even those who don’t)… did you see the comments by LC’s Mr C + Miss K. Very snarky/passive aggressive notes left to Hannah by those two. Seems like Mr. C might be jealous to have both his son and now on-air pal move on from him….
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 weeks ago

According to their schedule, she's on Sunday(tonight) 11pm-12.
0 x

DrJon

Post by DrJon » 2 weeks ago

Hannah did a great job at ShopHQ. Never missed a beat!
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 weeks ago

Where were the note from Mr. C & Miss K. posted. I hope she will be happy there. I am not a fan of that network, to me it is like Shop LC, I do not think they are real honest, sound familiar?
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 weeks ago

Hello Everyone,
I don't know if this post will actually be seen or not, since apparently, many of my post are on the Forum with just my Name and the Contents have been removed but I will attempt to try again.
I had heard a couple weeks ago while watching ShopHq , Host Jen, remark about the Network getting a New Host named Hannah, and even though I haven't seen her on Air, yet, I knew immediately that it was Previous LC Hannah. Good for her. I hope it works out well and that she enjoys working there. Blake seems to be very happy with his decision to leave LC and go to Designing Jewelry for HQ.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 week ago

Hello All,
I evidently have been Banned since nothing I post actually shows up. This is just Test to see if this actually is Posted. Hannah was on HQ this afternoon. Doing a great job. Happy for her and her Career Opportunity. Wonder how LC is going to find Coverage since Hunter, Lolo, Matt an Angie were the Hosts going to Africa. Doesn't seem to make sense to send 4 Host to Africa. That would be a Trip from H-ll for me, traveling that far with that Crew. JMO
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 week ago

Lanai, I dont know why the send hosts anywhere to begin with. I don't get any beneficial info from them when they return. It's a waste of $$ to me. A Video would be enough for me from a person who is already there. I'm not spending anymore on lc, due to return issues. Though, I still think this is rediculuios to send host to another country on vacation on us. Saying is a professional trip. IMO.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 6 days ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 weeks ago
Where were the note from Mr. C & Miss K. posted. I hope she will be happy there. I am not a fan of that network, to me it is like Shop LC, I do not think they are real honest, sound familiar?

It was somewhere on Hannah’s Facebook page she has a post about where she might be headed. This was about 2 weeks or so ago. Courtney and some others working behind the scenes have posted positive messages for Hannah I have seen on other social media posts.
0 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 6 days ago

Lacy wrote:
1 week ago
Lanai, I dont know why the send hosts anywhere to begin with. I don't get any beneficial info from them when they return. It's a waste of $$ to me. A Video would be enough for me from a person who is already there. I'm not spending anymore on lc, due to return issues. Though, I still think this is rediculuios to send host to another country on vacation on us. Saying is a professional trip. IMO.
But remember LC “cuts out the middle man” to save us money on their products, but seems to
Me they are glad to spend that middle man money elsewhere. The on-location shows are usually cringeworthy anyway. I think someone posted about Hunter in India with the female model who looked scared out of her mind standing next to him and his frantic antics.
0 x