BostonIrish

Stalkers

Post by BostonIrish » 2 weeks ago

I have two Stalkers bidding Me Up! Let the Games begin😎😂😅😀😆🤔
2 x

CDK

Re: Stalkers

Post by CDK » 2 weeks ago

Oh yeah, they do that to me as well...Tatyana used to do that but I haven't seen her in awhile...Now it's Patricia bidding everything up...I just won a few peridot loose gemstones...by a stroke of luck...
2 x

Eclair

Post by Eclair » 2 weeks ago

You go Bostonirish! I think it is all computerized because I have noticed the same name with the same type of product. Where I think you can outsmart them is when the auction is ending, and you quickly keep hitting the bid button. For some reason, the technology cannot keep up with your finger, perhaps...just a guess, but I won a couple of more costly items that way...
2 x

Eclair

Have you noticed a message pops up saying "online" when you are making a comment on the board or posting a reply...I don't remember that from when I first posted...does anyone know what that is all about? I wonder if they are monitoring us more vocal and honest folks?
1 x

Eclair

Found this interesting...despite my plan to not engage in auctions, saw something really unusual...I started bidding against the computer...got up too high and quit...said ten hours until the auction was over...now, the same item with the same computerized bidder and the amount I bid is up again and shows a day plus so many hours before the auction is over...they just increased the bidding time and left everything else the same...this is really a pitiful way to treat honest customers with tech trickery...
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 2 weeks ago

Hi ECLA People put huge Max bids on items so I say forget about them. I hope you just keep trying may be they will have to go to the store or some where and not be on here Ha Ha😅
0 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 weeks ago

CDK wrote:
2 weeks ago
Oh yeah, they do that to me as well...Tatyana used to do that but I haven't seen her in awhile...Now it's Patricia bidding everything up...I just won a few peridot loose gemstones...by a stroke of luck...
what was the size and price?? Funny enough I just bought a bunch of peridot online, lol
1 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 weeks ago

Eclair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Have you noticed a message pops up saying "online" when you are making a comment on the board or posting a reply...I don't remember that from when I first posted...does anyone know what that is all about? I wonder if they are monitoring us more vocal and honest folks?
Eclair, the "online" pop up that you noticed has always happened whenever anyone submits a post or comment.
1 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 1 week ago

WTFarmGirl Hey there...These were 1.64 carat for 7.00 each...it was something different...They have nice sparkles when light hits it right...
1 x

TN

Post by TN » 1 week ago

I have no way of proving anything but there seems to be pervasive bid rigging going on. Sure wish the FTC would take notice.
0 x