SHOP LC NO LONGER "LOW COST"

colljoe

SHOP LC NO LONGER "LOW COST"

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

Been really noticing the prices lately here on Shop LC. They are NO longer "low cost" or conducive to a liquidation channel. Check out the price of the eyelash serum for example :shock: can get that price on Amazon. Also shows a Terahertz bracelet $29.00? I believe I remember it being $19.00, not too long ago. As far as I'm concerned they are just another shopping channel and nothing "low cost" about them. Unless there is some special deal or discount, but I'm no longer watching that much anymore. Sure miss the old days! :( HELLO TEMU!
10 x

Bella

Re: SHOP LC NO LONGER "LOW COST"

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

Finding “deals” anymore is becoming increasingly difficult with this economy. I don’t think you can always blame the retailer everyone needs to make a profit to survive. I do agree that Temu has inexpensive items. I just prefer not to purchase items imported from China. As far as I’m concerned I just do without making the purchases and save in the end.
6 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 week ago

I've been shopping at T for a while. They have nice jewelry boxes, necklace boxes. House gadgets, bulb camera, photon masks, for less. Do these items sound familiar? Their packaging has improved too plus free shipping all the time. Obviously, you need to watch for junk items. Know your products.
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 week ago

I have not purchased anything fro LC since that earring broke in my ear. I still have some store credit, but will more than likely sacrifice that $$ because I no longer trust LC anymore. Lately I have bought from HSN or QVC. I have gotten a few things from T, but not lately. I also refuse to listen to LC when H or S are on.
1 x

Bella

I do not buy any of the cheap jewelry boxes from Shop LC or anywhere else because of tarnishing and color changes in stones due to cheap adhesives used in making the boxes. I switched to Wolf jewelry boxes and have had no issues since. They are expensive but you get what you pay for.
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

Love my Wolf jewelry box. It's big and top quality. Bought from JTV quite a few years ago on super sale. JTV sure can have super sale items, along with Gemporia. Putting that out just in case any of you are looking for beautiful jewelry with good sales.
2 x

Bella

Agree Colljoe JTV does have Wolf jewelry boxes on sale frequently. I purchased my first one in 2016 from Wayfair, however I had ordered a XLG box and they send me a medium size one by mistake (the Caroline series) Guess what? They told me to keep the medium size one and shipped out the XLG box the next day! How is that for customer service? I got a $400 jewelry box free! I have my eyes on the large Caroline next in the rose quartz, I’m a pink girl. Can’t say enough about the quality and the 30 year guarantee of tarnish free jewelry!
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 1 week ago

I was watching last week and they had some cheap "glass" bead bracelets in a 3pk for 10.99 . . . Funny, most stores would sell something like that for $4.99 . . . it's just cheap beads!

They did have some gold crosses for under $50 which was a decent buy, but that's all I noticed.
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 1 week ago

The only items that are low cost is primarily junk. I did buy the opatra hair brush for a decent price considering how much it used to be. Anyone have luck with it? The starting prices they come up with is outrageous. Of course they go to a lower price but their lower price used to be the starting price! It’s ridiculous. I gasp at their starting retail price. I used to buy a lot of jewelry from LC. Now I just shake my head and walk away. I’m looking forward to the day they actually run out of tanzanite! I’ve noticed that moissanite has replaced diamonds. Iliana used to have vs quality diamonds; now rhapsody has that distinction. Iliana diamonds are gh 1,2,or 3 which is garbage diamonds with a high price tag. There I’ve vented for the year!
1 x

Bella

I purchased a pink tourmaline ring from Shop LC awhile back with a Moissanite halo and I think it looks fake. I’m not opposed to lab created diamonds though some of them are gorgeous for the price. If I were planning on buying a big diamond ring for myself I would defiantly go the lab route. Moissanite just doesn’t do it for me.
1 x