HEY TECH DEPT! FIX THIS FORUM PLEASE!

colljoe

HEY TECH DEPT! FIX THIS FORUM PLEASE!

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

Dear Tech Department Employees. Can you please fix this forum? Our posts are not going through.
2 x

colljoe

Re: HEY TECH DEPT! FIX THIS FORUM PLEASE!

GO TO GENERAL CONVERSATION AND THEN TO "NEW TOPIC"...SEEMS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A MESSAGE THROUGH. This may go through, but maybe not. :roll:
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 week ago

Colljoe, your correct. Just don't edit it after its posted. It will disappear.
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 week ago

I have noticed a lot of Colljoe and Lanai posts missing. The subject page says -1 when a post is missing.
2 x

colljoe

Yes, and @BostonIrish
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

You are correct Lacy! If you edit your posts after you post it…it disappears. I discovered this weeks ago and forgot about the issue. Sometimes I go back to a post to fix grammar or spelling. (I’m picky) Anyway you cannot do that anymore will show a minus in the post column. Weird fix it Shop LC!
1 x

Bella

I meant replies column. Couldn’t edit so….
1 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 week ago

I discovered 3 days ego that many product's reviews suddenly had disappeared. Streaming LiveTV on ShopLC's web site doesn't work for longer than 30 second and it stops. It is hard to post something on the forum or write a review, because you never know if it will be posted. So, why I even bother to give my opinion. Wish List can only hold 100 items. Favorites in $1 Auctions don't hold my favorites for more than few days. YES! SOMETHING IS WRONG IN WEB TECH DEPARTMENT. But probably nobody knows about it, except web tech department and customers. And nobody wants to answer the question.
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 week ago

Lacy wrote:
1 week ago
Colljoe, your correct. Just don't edit it after its posted. It will disappear.
YES! RIGHT! I started a new topic. It was an innocent opinion about an item that I wanted to recommend to others. The topic appeared on the Forum immediately, and then I edited it, and deleted one sentence. After that my post and my topic were gone. I am not going to play with inept web tech people and waste my time to write anything and post it, because even reviews are suddenly disappearing... like many reviews are gone. And not even that the best are left. NO! The worst are left.

It started maybe 4 or 5 years ago, when ShopLC decided to hire new people or a new company to accommodate their website needs, and it only immediately got worst. And I tried to talk to customer service about it many times, but they don't care.
2 x

Bella

Shop LC hasn’t posted 2 star reviews or less in years!
2 x