Observation

Lacy

Observation

Post by Lacy » 2 weeks ago

A few females have such bad skin or sun damage on their declotage. Don't they notice? They should use make up to cover it or button up. The camera picks up every blemish. The makeup shouldn't end at the face if you have issues. Obviously they spent $ on injections and wear too much makeup. Why forget the declotage It's just unattractive and distracting.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Observation

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 weeks ago

LC hosts can’t be bothered to try and look professional or put together. Miss K can’t be bothered to tuck her microphone cable into her blouse, so you expect her to blend her makeup?

LC has just become an insider’s experience. The little giggling between the hosts, the one-sided conversation with the backstage staff during the presentation, overdramatics, and unfounded claims. What is it they say about the tanzanite mines being closed constantly? They are running out? There’s no more to get? Well, check social media and see Hunter and Matt basically pulling this “rare” stone out of the ground as if it were seashells on the shores of Laguna Beach.
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 2 weeks ago

Ok Lacy and Joshuatheemerald....

You both are cracking me up!!
Been gone for a while but have been reading the forum now and then and I am seeing the shopping channel is just falling apart !!
I do want to say that the Botox queen is looking more and more like a wax figure :lol:
When I watch the other shopping channels I do see a more professional look to the Hosts

Hope you are both doing well :)
2 x

Vickyh2

Post by Vickyh2 » 1 week ago

Ok I'm gonna chime in here too. Normally, I enjoy Shawn -- but ya know, the "Dan and Shawn Show" has run it's course. Is Dan so unaware of how distracting and annoying he is? Well, he finally got a stand alone microphone, but it seems he doesn't know how to use the MUTE button on it. Dan's constant distracting background noise is really unprofessional. Is he opening potato chip bags? crunch, crunch, crunch while Shawn is talking ---- even Shawn looks annoyed as if he's thinking "What's all that noise?" while trying to speak. Then it's like Dan is somewhere else in his mind, and just lets dead airtime float by -- then maybe will realize Shawn is asking him a question about the product they are presenting. Dan, you may have been a "superstar" in the past, but the time has come to retire.
5 x

Beau_44

Post by Beau_44 » 1 week ago

OMG! Vickyh2, your post made me LOL! I agree with your sentiments concerning Dan. The other night he was on and was mumbling, burping, sighing, and likely passing gas in the background while the main host was presenting. Very unprofessional but also quite funny. IMO, SLC is, quite often, a low-class clown show. :roll:
3 x