I'm out.

WTFarmGirl

I'm out.

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 weeks ago

I think it's the final straw for me. If I post a comment that has nothing to do with hosts but product only, and its deleted, then I'm off. Blow 1 was BANNING ME for doing absolutely nothing wrong last year (I wasn't bashing any hosts or being rude to anyone), and now not allowing my comments through? I'm deactivating all my accounts and blocking the emails.

If you don't like me pointing out how poorly your stones are cut, maybe hire people who KNOW how to cut stonesstones... it's just sad.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: I'm out.

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 2 weeks ago

Hey WTFARM.....I finally able to come here and participate
Feeling pretty good and wanted to say HI.....I don't understand why I was banned either but it's most likely because the Princess didn't like reading the observations being said and shared
I have noticed a somewhat sort of "competition" mentality on ShopLC going on especially between her and a few guys and gals
This all happened when Michelle was only gone a couple of days and I am saddened that I feel that some of the Host may have had a part in her taking off and leaving the show :(

I don't understand who decided that a Mod was needed all of a sudden, from what I have been reading all the posts have been on point,they are clearly telling the truth whether it's the product, Hosts or prices
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 weeks ago

Truth hurts…everything to save the face, never admitting real facts and disregarding customers’ opinions, keeping control and “moderating” the forum it’s their kind of marketing strategy. Hiring people that are not professional in sales or technology and probably paying them cheap, and you have the reason of their low quality and standards.Their goal is just to make a huge profit on the customers’ backs while disregarding all and every critical aspect.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 week ago

Druid,
Absolutely 100% Agree!!
I read a Post questioning where everyone was?? This Company is Wiping or Refusing to Post Anything from Some Customers. I know I am one. Although, they occasionally miss, and let slip through for a short while anyway. I should have posted "FORMER CUSTOMER," at least for me!!
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 week ago

@Lanai You are right. My other posts did not pass the Big brother control . That’s the reason why almost everyone is out , nothing interesting is discussing here anymore . I also think that a limited reading understanding from the moderator is the problem.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

"It" seems to not allow Page 2, at least it seems that way. The posts don't appear to be locked, as it usually would show that on the post.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

GERMAN FOR EURO COUNT ER FEIT MONIES. IT WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST ON THE AFRICA ONE ... I THINK IT'S BECAUSE IT WILL GO TO PAGE 2.
1 x