NO FREE SHIPPING TODAY

CaribbeanGirl

NO FREE SHIPPING TODAY

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 weeks ago

WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE SLC HAS TO PAY FOR EVERYONES TRIP TO THE LAND OF NO TANZANITE. SO NOW THE I GUESS THE CUSTOMERS ARE PAYING FOR IT. WE DID NOT HAVE OUR UNDER $50 TUES. & TODAY NO FREE SHIPPING. THANK YOU SHOP LC FOR HAVING US PAY FOR THE TRIPS TO THE LAND OF NO TANZANITE, ALSO THE SAME UNDER $10 FRIDAY THINGS WEEK AFTER WEEK. THERE IS JUST NEVER EVER ANYTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON SHOP LC ANY MORE.
3 x

Lacy

Re: NO FREE SHIPPING TODAY

Post by Lacy » 2 weeks ago

If you have a roku tv, it's free shipping today.I'm not sure if all the streaming devices are FS. On the web on my phone, free shipping pops up every so often on fri.

Your right though, nothing new on air. About tanzanite, H said on air earlier that there is NOTHING coming out of the mine. Which they have been saying for years. Old news.
So, why did they ALL go?
Right work!! Aka vacation.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 weeks ago

THANK YOU FOR LETTING MR KNOW ABOUT ROKU. I DO HAVE ROKU TV, I WATCH IT ON YOU TUBE SO I CAN RUN IT UP & BACK. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. I DONT KNOW WHY I CANT QUIT WATCHING? I THI K I JUST KEEP WAITING FOR A MIRACLE & IT WILL GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS YRS. AGO. I AM SO TIRED OF 90% OF THE HOSTS. THE YELLING & LOUD TALKING OVER EACH OTHER, THEY HAVE NO MANNRRS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THE BIG BOSS LETS THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.
0 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 weeks ago

@CaribbeanGirl Free shipping is usually on Tuesdays and Fridays have reduced shipping. But I do agree with you that there is nothing new on Fridays that I have seen. But then again, I am not watching all that much anymore.
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 week ago

Is there anyone running this Company?? Doesn't appear to be. It's like watching the actions of a group of Children when the Teacher leaves the Classroom!!!
2 x