And heck!
Some say, "If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em". :lol:
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 week ago

@colljoe ....

Oh my goodness you are too funny :lol:
She is a hot mess and I watched her today for about 15 minutes until I got a headache with her movements and his shenanigans
It's so nice to watch the "ladies" and gentleman on the other shopping channels, they are professional and have common sense on how to present themselves on Air

On a side note: hope you are doing well :)
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 week ago

PPS, nice to see you back. I sent a msg live about her attire to be polite. That I was changing to another shopping channel. She suddenly held her hand over her girls to cover them. I laughed so hard. I think she’s 50 going on 20 in her mind. Time and a place. The next time I saw her on, same old, she was oblivious and still doing it. She doesn’t care and the mgmt doesn’t either. I turn them off anyway lately. It looks trashy and she knows it.
Everyone, stay cool in this heat wave.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 week ago

@Lacy ....

ATTA GIRL :lol:
I am proud of you for calling her out "live"
Even though she compromised for the moment she knew exactly what you meant and with her nonsense still going on just shows she is a desperate
person looking for attention

Thanks girl.....I am glad to be back, miss you and the others ;)
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

Great to see you posting again Penelope PS. How’s the ankle doing? Hope it’s mended well. Broken or twisted ankles suck and can be a slow recovery, I’ve had a few. I had a bad sprain once when I was overseas and the doctor spoke absolutely no English… that was a weird experience.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

@Penelope-Pit-Stop and @Bella: Nice to see you BOTH! This community is a ghost town now. I can completely understand it. I just don't "do" Shop LC like I used to either. It was always great as background if I was busy doing things. Now, it's constant thousand dollar items, Tanzanite and Gold. And late night "Night Owl" was once great and one could really get a great bargain now and then with Adi. Now, they are selling thousand dollar items late night. Nope, click, to another shopping channel.
Then, I turn it on and see Kim with her girls hanging out, again. Ugh! She took a break from that for a while. Guess she needs the attention.
6 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 week ago

Yes, this forum is like a "ghost town". I only come on here a few times a week now and haven't even turned on LC for a while. My shopping is now on the Q, HSN or even HQ. They've all had some free shipping recently and the product so much better. I do not miss seeing the " girls" hanging out or the constant screaming from H, who I cannot tolerate. Its a shame really, LC's lost is others gain.
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 1 week ago

I had big laugh at K and Mr. C when they were presenting those FAKE Birkin style bags yesterday. They were both losing their minds, especially K over them. Sorry if I offend anyone, but to me even the real Birkins are one ugly looking bag. If celebrities have a very hard time getting their hands on one of the real ones, what makes anyone think any one of us regular folks could go around sporting one. It was like watching a train wreck with those 2 goobers. :lol:
5 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 4 days ago

Is there something physically or mentally wrong with Kim? When she was on another shopping channel that went under years ago she was batcrap crazy with her movements, etc. Now she is the bloated version that can't keep still for one minute.
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 days ago

I do know Kim used to be at JTV. As far as any health issues,I believe she has Tardive Dyskinesia.
0 x