Reviews

Lacy

Reviews

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

I reviewed a dress 8833741, about the sizing. It was never posted. Plus, I got a email stating that they have taken care of the issue. What does that mean?

I wrote that the item runs very small.
That I can't return it because I'd be charged the return shipping and restocking fee. Which is more than the item. How did they resolve it?
2 x

Lacy

Re: Reviews

Update. I went on a chat line. The resolution was, if I return it I'd be charged a restocking fee and shipping. Which I already know.
After complaining again.
They gave me a refund for the dress as a courtesy. Since H was saying its wide enough to fit him.
( why was he selling womans clothes anyway) It has 4in wide seams on each side from the edge so it makes the cut thinner than it appears. Probably 2 sizes smaller. What a hassle. I really should know better. Lesson learned.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 months ago

What items determine if they charge a restocking fee? Does anybody know? I don’t buy items on clearance and surely won’t be buying anything with a restocking fee! Another way to * off a customer as usual.
2 x

Lacy

Bella, as far as I know, ALL items returned will have a restocking fee, unless its damaged. Though is not in their return shipping description. I asked a rep about that. They didn't answer my question. That's when they offered the courtesy refund.
I do think this policy is unfairly new. So if you shop, be sure you want it. Restocking fees are 7.00, added to your return shipping costs. Especially if you buy on fridays.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 months ago

No other shopping channel does that, that is ridiculous! Now I know why I shop more and more from Shop HQ and HSN.
2 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 1 month ago

I was told there is only a restocking fee if it is a clearance item but I thought we could not return clearance unless it was defective.
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

No, their new policy that is unsaid until you ask about it once your charged. That they charge a restocking fee with every order. Clearance are not returnable unless damaged. Even then, wait to see if you get it. So, be careful what your order especially if its inexpensive. It may not be worth the return shipping fee plus the restocking fee.
0 x