POSTS ALLOWING ONE PAGE ONLY

colljoe

POSTS ALLOWING ONE PAGE ONLY

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

So something still wrong with the postings. @Lacy Your post did not go through because it won't let posts get past Page 1 to Page 2 anymore. I would say start a New Topic if you want to say something.
TECH DEPARTMENT PLEASE FIX! Yeah Right! I'm sure they'll get right on it. :roll:
1 x

Lacy

Re: POSTS ALLOWING ONE PAGE ONLY

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

Colljoe, I saw that. I thought the trolls didn't like what I said about K. Haha.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Anyone who is trying to post to "I tested "The Tribe" RA theory": The string is long and it won't let it get past Page 1.
There is a glitch on this board now, and it's only allowing a Page 1. Tech department :lol: has yet to fix. :roll:
@Bella it looks like you tried but it didn't come through.
@Swok1942: You mentioned to contact site administration...we all assume Shop LC does not have one, or they just don't care. These complaints have been going on for years. If you can find the secret to getting their attention to these problems, please please do.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

Yeah I seen that Colljoe, thanks for the heads up. What in the heck is going on with this forum? Please fix it or do away with it altogether, it is absolutely worthless in this state! :evil:
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

Just bringing this thread up to the top to let others know that there is no second page allowed on any topic :x Oh and don’t ask me why ask Shop LC they know everything else! :lol:
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 weeks ago

Found an easy way to go to the other pages. Under a topic you will see GENERAL CONVERSATION highlighted in BLUE. Click on that and it will take you to where all the posts are. Go to the bottom of the page and you can get to all the other pages.
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 weeks ago

Giving it a try if I think I understand it. Let's see.
0 x