Customer called in

Lacy

Customer called in

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

I watched the L & M show today for a while. They had a customer call in for a chat and a live review of LC. The calls are pre screened and approved before they are put on air. Probably to see what they would say on air. To make sure it's a positive review. L said the spoke yesterday. Reminded the caller of her comments. So the calls are not authentic, spontaneous like other channels. So. Why do it.?
I like Lo & Mt, though I don't buy anymore from m live tv anymore. (Only once in a while. On clearance with coupon and free shipping)
They don't need more antics. They should stop the silly calls.
3 x

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Customer called in

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 month ago

I have not posted on the forum for many, many months. I was not able to post a new topic, so I am posting here.
What has happened to the forum? It has been changed completely which has left it like a ghost town.
No one is posting and I can certainly understand why. Everyone is being manipulated.

I just have one good review and followed by the typical Shop LC tactics. I moved. I noticed the odor of the water the first time I filled a glass from the faucet. It smelled over chlorinated. I tasted it and it tasted really bad. I have always lived with good drinking water. Since I listened to a program describing the chemicals in plastic bottles that leech into the spring water, I have avoided bottled water. Now, I had no choice but to purchase it. After more unpacking, I found my shungite water bottle. I had placed all my shungite in the sun before I moved. I knew I would forget all about it as I settled into my new home. I had packed all the pieces of shungite together. I had unpacked them. The water bottle was in a different box. It is the original glass bottle. I immediately filled it and waited 24 hours. The water in the shungite bottle tasted fantastic, no odor, no bad taste.

This was astonishing. I really was not expecting anything like this.

I decided to purchase another shungite bottle from LC.
There was only one bottle and two choices in color. This is the copper shungite bottle which sold for more than mine. I realize the sellers for shungite are dwindling. I was really surprised at the price increase of $59.99. I purchased mine several years ago for maybe 19.99, not quite sure. It is not copper. I do remember Adi selling a glass water bottle that had an improvement on the sides of the bottle for a safer grip, mine is glass all the way to the bottom. So, if Adi, years ago, was selling an improved version, mine has to be quite old.
I remember the Tucson Gem Show many years ago where LC debuted shungite and had a conversation with the vendor. I believe he was from Ukraine. Craig was one of the hosts in AZ for the live broadcast.
I found a shungite water bottle similar to mine on another website. The box says made in India. I think it is probably an LC product. It was $26.00 less.
LC has lost it's original format totally. It is now either really cheap merchandise which is of very poor quality or it is expensive merchandise. I held out to just Under $10 Friday but finally quit that the first of the year. Original customers are shopping on other shopping channels. Also, I just heard that Temu has taken over 15% of the market in just one year. This is going to severely hurt LC with every year that passes. The program noted it is hurting the big river store already.
LC doesn't help their situation by marking up an item to $59.99. It just made me shop elsewhere.
3 x

colljoe

Re: Customer called in

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

@Gulfwaterlady: Yes, it is a ghost town now and all Shop LC's fault. Long story and they are continuing their shenanigans.
Glad to hear you are having success with the Shungite. I am big on science proven, and Shungite is one of them. I would like to offer a tip about a glass bottle. I buy at the supermarket, VOSS 27.05oz Sparkling Water bottle with the black cap. It's a super thick glass bottle. Drink down the sparkling water because Shungite does not like it. Once done, the bottle is perfect for your Shungite water and the stones fit because it has a large top opening. The real scientists who study Shungite, via Nancy Hopkins book (Amazon), have determined it takes only three rough stones to purify your water. Some prefer Elite but not necessary. I love these glass bottles and it's a bargain compared to what Shop LC is selling them for. Stainless steel is fine too, but for the price, I'm stickin' with my VOSS.
If you would like to post a new topic just below your post where it says Post Reply you will see "return to General Conversation"...click on General Conversation and it will bring you to the front page. There you will see New Topic.
Buzz away...Goodness knows we need any new convos on here!
2 x

Gulfwaterlady

Voss glass bottle

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 month ago

I have lots of small pieces of Shungite rough. Can I put them directly in the bottle?
How many should I use for a large bottle? Should I expect the rough to leave some of the black carbon powder in the water?
Thanks for your info.
I found the book you referred to on Amazon but it seemed to be very technical. I thought the science would be above my level of learning.
0 x