Shungite water bottle

Gulfwaterlady

Shungite water bottle

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 month ago

I posted under 'customer called' topic because I couldn't figure out how to start a new topic.
Now I am on the right topic.
In short, I moved. The water here is terrible. I remembered my LC shungite water bottle. I recharged all my shungite pieces in the sun before I moved. I put the awful water in the shungite bottle for 24 hours.
It TOTALY shocked me. The water tasted so good, no clorinated smell at all.
I bought shungite for the EMF protection. I wasn't completely sold on it's purification properties but I did use one bottle of the water a day. That was when I had good tasting water where I lived.
LC wanted $59.99 for the copper bottle now, only style left and in the last two colors. I bought mine when LC first sold them sometime after the Tucson Gem Show when LC met the vendor from Ukraine. I remember Craig was a host on the live show from Tucson.
I wanted another but not for the price listed. I went on another website and bought one for much less. Mine is glass. I remember Adi was a host then. He was selling a newer style with a grip on the sides which he said was great when he put it in the fridge. It would not slide out of his hands.
The bottle on the website was new, unopened. The box looked like the one I remembered and it said Made in India, so I figured it was an LC product.
I got it today. It is definitely LC, their own brand Home Smart.
It is the one Adi talked about. It is not shown on the box but it has a black sleeve that fits on it very easily and makes for a secure grip.
My point in this is that the seller had it for far less than 59.99. It was around the price I paid along time ago for mine. I thought mine was $20-30. Now that I see mine is the oldest model, I think it was $19.99.
So many sellers have the shungite water bottles like mine for sale. Why doesn't LC have them?
The only one, copper, is way overpriced.
I just heard Temu has taken over 15% of the market in just one year. It is really hurting the big river store.
LC is getting hit hard too.. They are doing nothing to improve.
Everything has gotten worse. I cannot think of one area that is not worse than even 5 years ago, let alone going even further back.
I stopped everything but Under $10 Friday like so many of you did until after Christmas. Now I am not interested in even that. If you can't sell anything even half way good, don't sell anything.
The hosts are terrible. There is nothing else except expensive merchandise, mostly so called close outs.
What happened to the mantra, we make everything ourselves?

So, please tell me all about this large 27oz. glass bottle. I don't understand how the shungite fits into the bottle if this was for sparkling water.
Since this is a ghost town, lets discuss something that some of us actually believe is good.
Another LC product I love.
I bought a wrap around the shoulder container for rice. It had a healing herb and you could heat it in the microwave.
My ophthalmologist suggested a small rice bag in the freezer all the time to apply when my dry eye makes my eyes swollen.
I keep the rice shoulder wrap container in the freezer. I have lots of sore joints, especially during moving. This shoulder wrap is great on my back, wraps around my whole knee. It is a better temp than the ice. I do 2 sessions of 20 minutes each and them put it back in the freezer. It gets cold very quick.

Another LC item I really use and love, all my sterling silver chain magnets. I bought so many because I knew sterling silver was on the way out on Friday. I love them!

Such a shame when a good thing goes bad!
7 x

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Shungite water bottle

My post is being reviewed by the moderator.

I hope they post it. Some is pro LC, some is not. But it is honest.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

There are no moderators for this forum. I would bet the farm on that! Maybe a bot or someone in lower management if there is a complaint that they have knowledge of. :o The forum nowadays is nothing but a vast wasteland of disgruntled customers who feel Shop LC doesn’t listen to them, especially those who do the auctions. There are many other issues as well (competition from other sites) and nothing ever seems to change for the better. :x
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

Voss glass bottle
Post by Gulfwaterlady » 2 hours ago

I have lots of small pieces of Shungite rough. Can I put them directly in the bottle?
How many should I use for a large bottle? Should I expect the rough to leave some of the black carbon powder in the water?
Thanks for your info.
I found the book you referred to on Amazon but it seemed to be very technical. I thought the science would be above my level of learning.

@Gulfwaterlady: Yes the VOSS glass bottle that I described has sparkling water in it. Don't put the Shungite in that water. It does not like it and will taste terrible. Use it up then you have that great bottle to use. The top is big enough to throw in your stones. I have rough that I use that are about 1" to 1.5" in size and I use three per bottle/container. If your stones are small like they give you from Shop LC I would use a stainless steel tea strainer or something like that to put in, so you don't accidently swallow them. I would use at least half a handful for that bottle, but experiment until it tastes good. Some prefer the elite because there is no dust, but if you have the rough just rinse it off first if you prefer. I also have the other bottle you talked about with the sleeve. That too is very nice and Shop LC should bring that back. But nice that you found it for a cheaper price. Glad to hear that is out there cheaper. As like most everything else is cheaper now than Shop LC, with Temu and a few other companies out there now.
The book "Shungite Reality" by N.L. Hopkins (Amazon) is really easy to read and understand. She is awesome in explaining all the science and what she is doing with her science friends. So don't feel intimidated, you will enjoy the book.
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

Colljoe
How tall is a 27 oz bottle?
0 x

colljoe

VOSS bottle is 11" tall and 8 3/4" around. Can usually find them at your local supermarket.
1 x

Gulfwaterlady

Colljoe

Did you mean the bottle is 8" and a bit more in width? I don't think I read that correctly, that would be more like a jug!
I can't find it at a local grocery store. Have another I can check.
I have prime on the big river store, I could get it there but don't
know prices.
I don't think we are wasting conversation on the forum, hardly anyone else is posting!
1 x

colljoe

11" tall, and 8 3/4" around. Kind of a tall skinny nice heavy glass.
And just be aware these posts won't go to page 2 anymore. They are only "allowing" one page. So if you try to post a comment on a longer string and it does not come through, it's because it won't let it go past one page, like it always has before.
Another Shop LC blunder with their IT department that they have not fixed as yet. :roll:
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

Testing 1,2,3 to see if this will go to page #2. Good grief :cry:
2 x

RubyTuesday

Post by RubyTuesday » 1 month ago

To clarify the size of the Voss glass bottle: Mine is 11.5" tall and 2.5" across (diameter).
The 8.5" around is the circumference - like measuring your waist.
It is a tall slender bottle and holds 800ml or 27.05 oz. BTW - I have had mine (as collectable bottles) for quite a while, so I have 2 kinds: One with a dark gray lid has sparkling water. There is/was another identical bottle with a light gray cap containing still water. I still find the glass bottles in stores but only in this largest size.
1 x