SHOP LC DOES NOT READ OUR EMAILS, THEY DELETE THEM!

colljoe

SHOP LC DOES NOT READ OUR EMAILS, THEY DELETE THEM!

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

I sent an email via the Contact Us that Shop LC says to use if we have any web site related questions, problems, etc. I sent an email about the problems we are having on the LC Community Board. The string of messages are only allowing one page as in Page 1 of 1. It will not go to Page 2 anymore like it used to, so any LC Community member who does respond to a longer string, it just does not show up.

This email went to YOU, Suyog Shelar, BUT you chose TO DELETE MY EMAIL WITHOUT READING IT! How do I know? Well, I requested a delivery and read receipt and it came back as "was deleted without being read on Monday, June 17, 2024 8:59:08 PM (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi".

I am asking why this email was not read when on this site "Contact Us" directs us to send these emails? And, I am directly asking why Suyog Shelar deleted this email without reading it?

This is unprofessional, and frankly insulting. How many emails do you just delete and don't bother reading and responding to us CUSTOMERS? CUSTOMERS with questions and concerns that YOU, SHOP LC directs us to utilize as a means of communication.

This is just another STRIKE against Shop LC and your poor quality customer service. Sometimes, when CUSTOMERS notice poor quality customer service, they shop elsewhere. And goodness knows, we have PLENTY of other places to shop.
5 x

Bella

Re: SHOP LC DOES NOT READ OUR EMAILS, THEY DELETE THEM!

Post by Bella » 1 month ago

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. For heavens sake why should our emails go halfway around the globe for a issue that starts in Texas!
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 weeks ago

Or they don’t approve/post our comments. I made a comment about the medical “rollator” on the other day. Never showed up.
3 x

markcarls

Post by markcarls » 2 weeks ago

WA: +16465806302 Buy registered driver's license, Passports, Credit card clones. Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit euro, dollars, peso, pounds.

We deal and specialize in helping you to get high-quality Biometric documents, registered licenses, registered PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ID CARD, VISA, SSN TOEFL, IELTS, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other Certificates. 100% undetectable counterfeit euros, pesos, dollars, pounds, and many other currencies. Buy Clone credit cards, credit card clone. https://darkwebdocuments.net/buy-cloned-credit-card/
0 x