Discount codes are goofy!

Bella

Discount codes are goofy!

Post by Bella » 3 weeks ago

I have been eyeing a certain bracelet lately and I was not going to purchase it without at least a 25% off discount code. Well I almost purchased it last week with the code “extra25” but I held off for whatever reason (I do not need anymore jewelry) Today I see the code”mystery” for up to 25% off. So I tried it and only gave me 20% off! Really what a way to bamboozle your customers. I tried the code from last week and low and behold I got 25% off! When purchasing a substantial piece of jewelry that is a big difference! Needless to say don’t always believe that what Shop LC is offering is actually the best deal.
3 x

Mapper

Re: Discount codes are goofy!

Post by Mapper » 3 weeks ago

Bella wrote:
3 weeks ago
I have been eyeing a certain bracelet lately and I was not going to purchase it without at least a 25% off discount code. Well I almost purchased it last week with the code “extra25” but I held off for whatever reason (I do not need anymore jewelry) Today I see the code”mystery” for up to 25% off. So I tried it and only gave me 20% off! Really what a way to bamboozle your customers. I tried the code from last week and low and behold I got 25% off! When purchasing a substantial piece of jewelry that is a big difference! Needless to say don’t always believe that what Shop LC is offering is actually the best deal.
I rarely use ShopLC coupon codes. I use the Capital One Shopping extension for Chrome. I have found that codes won't work if the item is in the program guide regardless if it airs. Aside from that I have pretty good luck with the extension plus it works for many sites.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 weeks ago

@Bella: so true Bella. If it doesn't work, I just leave the item in the cart until another code does.
@Mapper: I agree about the Capitol One Extension. Have gotten many a better deal on so many items, especially for around the home, because of them. 👍
3 x

Bella

The bracelet I was eying and did purchase with a 25% off code is now $60.00 more with a 25% discount code. How silly is that?
3 x

colljoe

Because they think we don't check. :roll:
3 x

Bella

How true Colljoe! I may not be a rocket scientist but I don’t see how a regular customer would fall for this. If you’re eyeing something you just know when someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Remember when they would occasionally offer 30 35 or even 40% off coupons? Those days are gone. Nowadays they would jack up the price by 50% then offer you a coupon. Yeah :x right. I’m done venting now. :x
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 weeks ago

WOW!!

I just submitted a comment but had to edit it and now my comment isn't even showing up now :x
Well I won't go and re write it but will say HELLO to all of you and let you know I have been thinking of you
Been missing yakking here with you guys, been traveling to the Midwest and now off to Canada (Custom Car shows)

The ankle is recovering nicely......take care
2 x

colljoe

Hi Penelope. Glad to see you and happy to hear your are recovering with your ankle. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Enjoy!
If your comments aren't showing up it's because they are not allowing our posts to go past Page 1. A long string will just not jump to Page 2 anymore, so if it's long you can count on your comments not showing up. Just another stupid blunder from our Tech dept who don't give a *** about fixing anything. And they don't read our emails either if you choose to complain via email. Don't be a stranger. 💖
0 x