Ok what’s the point??

Grizzy

Ok what’s the point??

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I waited forever to see what they would have the polki diamond necklaces for as a doorbuster and they’re the same price as they are on the web site!☹️

Was hoping they would have more of a discount
7 x

LisaC2019

Re: Ok what’s the point??

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I waited forever to see what they would have the polki diamond necklaces for as a doorbuster and they’re the same price as they are on the web site!☹️

The prices were the same or a little higher so I would just wait if you still want to purchase Grizzy....All of the doorbuster items don't qualify for the discounts and I bet (although I don't gamble) that you will see all of these "doorbuster" items being offered with discounts at a later time (perhaps even this week or on the weekend).
5 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

The prices were the same or a little higher so I would just wait if you still want to purchase Grizzy....All of the doorbuster items don't qualify for the discounts and I bet (although I don't gamble) that you will see all of these "doorbuster" items being offered with discounts at a later time (perhaps even this week or on the weekend).
We shall see!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They usually have their big inventory sale right after Christmas so they do not have to pay so much tax on the left over inventory, they do it twice a year. Maybe you can get a deal on it then.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

If you wait long enough, they go on sale. I bought 9.75 Grandiderite pendant for $999.00. I figured the unusual large size would make it a decent collectable. I had to return it because it had a big white inclusion, very visible. 1 week later it has a 40% coupon on it, now costing $600. Can you imagine how I would feel if I saw that reduced price after it was too late to return mine.
2 x

oldwoman

Post by oldwoman » 4 years ago

what is the point of the extra penny that they charge, if something is 299.99 and you do budget pay, you pay an extra penny, so with thousands of us buying ln budget pay, they are making money off it. I had to control my self not to buy during the black friday and cyber sales, they are not getting my extra penny. Also, prices are not that special either, they are the same prices they sell all the time. I am disappointed in shoplc, you are pushing shungite for people to buy and why? its your golden goose that laid an egg. sorry stones don't make you better, its new age garbage you are fooling us with.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

oldwoman wrote:
4 years ago
what is the point of the extra penny that they charge, if something is 299.99 and you do budget pay, you pay an extra penny, so with thousands of us buying ln budget pay, they are making money off it. I had to control my self not to buy during the black friday and cyber sales, they are not getting my extra penny. Also, prices are not that special either, they are the same prices they sell all the time. I am disappointed in shoplc, you are pushing shungite for people to buy and why? its your golden goose that laid an egg. sorry stones don't make you better, its new age garbage you are fooling us with.
They've never actually taken that penny from my account. First time I used Budget Pay I wondered about that (it looks like rounded amt when ordering) but my last/final BP was correct amt (they didn't take my penny)!
6 x