Again problems

Gem Lover

Again problems

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I placed 2 orders at the same time 8 days ago and again they have not shipped and CS is no help said she will send note to warehouse, also items returned all got processed but one is still on my budget pay, she said SHE WOULD REFUND ME BUT SHE SAID IT WILL NOT LET HER, AGAIN SHE WILL HAVE TO EMAIL THE WAREHOUSE, this is getting old. Anything I have coming in and there are a good amount of items will be going back, I am angry. Even if they get sent out they will sit at DHL for another week before leaving Texas!!!!
3 x

Blossom

Re: Again problems

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I placed 2 orders at the same time 8 days ago and again they have not shipped and CS is no help said she will send note to warehouse, also items returned all got processed but one is still on my budget pay, she said SHE WOULD REFUND ME BUT SHE SAID IT WILL NOT LET HER, AGAIN SHE WILL HAVE TO EMAIL THE WAREHOUSE, this is getting old. Anything I have coming in and there are a good amount of items will be going back, I am angry. Even if they get sent out they will sit at DHL for another week before leaving Texas!!!!
That is a big bummer GemLover. I'd be upset too. Unfortunately, just another example of NOT delivering joy. Wish we could strike but too many new customers & long time loyal ones that keep hoping things will get better. We all have our limits.
2 x

Tammy

Post by Tammy » 4 years ago

I've never had problems with CS this time with all the sales sorry to hear about your problem .I have been getting my orders withen 5 days of orders I live in Fla. I know a few itmes they said while we were ordering as they ran out they were waiting on delivery
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I live in Arkansas and it always takes at least 7 days and sometimes longer. I get items for JTV usually 3 days
2 x

Blossom

I live in KY & most times get my orders by 7th day. Yeah, JTV quicker because they're in TN.
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I used to get my orders in 4-7 calendar days. More recently, it takes over a week. I just received an order yesterday that I placed exactly 14 days prior. By the time I get it, I've forgotten what I ordered.
3 x

Blossom

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I used to get my orders in 4-7 calendar days. More recently, it takes over a week. I just received an order yesterday that I placed exactly 14 days prior. By the time I get it, I've forgotten what I ordered.
😄Back in the day, I used to have orders coming in almost on a daily basis & it was always a pleasant surprise to see what was inside because I'd forgotten too! Now when an order arrives, I hold my breath & hope for the best when I open my pkg...hoping I won't need to return.
7 x