I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER AND SHE WAS SHOCKED!

colljoe

I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER AND SHE WAS SHOCKED!

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

I made contact with Shop LC via Chat on Friday. I figured I would give it a try to let them know what was happening with the LC Community Forum. The Chat person stated "I completely understand that and as soon as you informed me I escalated the issue on priority as we wish to hold the integrity of the platform."

I then received a phone call from a Manager of Shop LC Saturday morning. I reiterated what was happening on the LC Community Forum. As we spoke she checked the site and saw all the posts selling drugs and she was shocked. She said she will make sure this goes to the right department to get it taken care of and further stated Shop LC does not promote or should allow these types of posts and something will be done about it. I had the opportunity to let her know about the other problem on here of it not allowing posts to go past Page 1. I also let her know there are many ticked off people and Shop LC is losing customers. She was reading the posts as we talked and stated, "Yes, I can see that"... I also let her know about my experience with the email I sent and how it was deleted without being read. She apologized and stated she will be taking care of this and getting it to the right department.

Today is Sunday and they are still on here. I would have thought they would have been gone yesterday after we talked. Maybe they need Monday before things happen, who knows.

It will be interesting to see what happens here, and if they WILL be taking action and taking this seriously.
3 x

Bella

Re: I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER AND SHE WAS SHOCKED!

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

Well I’m so glad Colljoe you were able to contact someone. I tried the other day twice and no agents were available, go figure. Sure hope this will help. Shop LC attitude of the forum anymore is outta sight outta mind. Thank you for speaking up! :D
2 x

ColoredGemstone

Post by ColoredGemstone » 1 week ago

The moderators are doing their best, if they didn't have to filter through so much TRASH from out WEST then MAEbe there wouldn't be so much need for fill-INS.

WE are doing our BEST to stay presentable. There needs to be an end to this trash talk from some of our members. It won't win you any pageants.
0 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 week ago

I have previously taken screenshots of some of the horrible posts on this forum and posted them on Shop LC's X/Twitter account. Within minutes the posts were removed from this forum. Shop LC doesn't seem as active on X now as they were then. X has millions of viewers so it may be worth it to post some of these issues, with screenshots, across all social media platforms that Shop LC uses. Just an idea.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

WOW! Look what happened overnight. I guess the "Manager" wasn't too shocked! :lol: :lol: :lol:
@Mapper: Great idea!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

First and foremost I don’t enter any pageants ColoredGemstone. What’s your beef with a certain forum member who really doesn’t post very often anymore. Give it a break! You really think there are moderators trying to censor posts? Your delusional. Look what happened overnight. There are no moderators or anyone policing the forum. There hasn’t been any nasty posts on here in a long time except yours!
2 x