"Handpicked For You"

bluez

"Handpicked For You"

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

How do you feel about the newly added feature "Handpicked For You"?

Looks useless to me & just gets in the way of things I want to see!

bluez
6 x

oldwoman

Re: "Handpicked For You"

Post by oldwoman » 4 years ago

this is pure bull...also my pet peeve is this. Budget PAY. do you realize that you are giving the company penny each time you use budget pay to buy an item. They are making $$$$$ off of you for each item you have purchased using their budget pay. i won't use it any more. If I can not pay outright, then I will not purchase the item, THEY have made so much money off of this. ShopLC is scamming you
2 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Make it GO AWAY! It's covering my add to cart bar! I have to go to my wishlist and move it to cart. Again MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

can they think of any other ways to agitate the viewers/shoppers!!!
make the graphic go away. I thought when I clicked on the
window, that they really cared about what they could handpick
that I'd be interested in, BS.

Thanks for nothin' SLC

hey oldwoman,
Pay Pal offers budget pay....I don't use it, but I will not shop
at a website that does not take Pay Pal.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

oldwoman wrote:
4 years ago
this is pure bull...also my pet peeve is this. Budget PAY. do you realize that you are giving the company penny each time you use budget pay to buy an item. They are making $$$$$ off of you for each item you have purchased using their budget pay. i won't use it any more. If I can not pay outright, then I will not purchase the item, THEY have made so much money off of this. ShopLC is scamming you
Big brother is always watching (cookies and website tracking) :lol: he knows what you are thinking about buying and what you add to and delete from your wishlist. That's my take on the "hand picked for you".

oldwoman I always thought that the budget payments, flex pays, and value pays were the same concept of purchasing an item using lay away. This is good for those who can't afford to pay all at once. I used the budget payment when I am purchasing an item that I am not sure if I would like. If the item is not something I like or want, then I have only invested a small amount for that purchase. The other issues getting refunds for some takes forever and I would rather wait for a small amount versus paying the entire amount and have those funds tied up.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

What’s the hand picked for you and where do you find it? I must be overlooking it. As for budget payments, I only put it on there when I can’t pay for something outright and I usually pay it off early
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
What’s the hand picked for you and where do you find it? I must be overlooking it. As for budget payments, I only put it on there when I can’t pay for something outright and I usually pay it off early
Ginger it is at the bottom of the page and is a banner that states "HandPicked For You"
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for answering me, I will look for it now. Happy holidays to all you wonderful women on these forums, I am pleased to get to know you all 🎄⛄️
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for answering me, I will look for it now. Happy holidays to all you wonderful women on these forums, I am pleased to get to know you all 🎄⛄️
Ditto Ginger!
1 x