Raising prices for show items.

Gem Lover

Raising prices for show items.

Post by Gem Lover » 1 month ago

I was very upset when a few days ago there was 4 sterling silver Bali necklace that aired and they raised the price from what the regular price online was. I was interested in the Dragon collar necklace and checked it out before it aired and it was listed for $169.99 but waited to buy it when it aired incase it sold for less because it was going to be a one time only which they say is their lowest price. It sold as a one time only on the show for $199.99, $30 more then it was when I looked right before the show so they raised the price. I sent a message and I got no response. I then went online and googled it and there it was from Shop LC for $169.99 so I took a screen shot of it as proof. This is not the first time that they have done this and it makes me mad that this is done. I did not buy it and I find myself shopping more at other networks lately because I feel like I am being ripped off and deceived.
5 x

Eve

Re: Raising prices for show items.

Post by Eve » 4 weeks ago

I have noticed that numerous times to!
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 weeks ago

I have also written in when the live price was higher than the price on the website.
Makes you wonder if they even checked the price before including it in the show!
It is very frustrating, and makes me "lose the faith baby"! :cry:
Bluez
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 weeks ago

It happened today on the Green Tanzanite show. Final price for the 1.70 ctw on live show was $369 but listed on website for $349. I feel so bad for everyone. Time to watch football!
Bluez
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 weeks ago

It happened to me too. The microfiber blankets today on TV were $19.99 with free shipping. I bought one in red. Then a bit later I decided to buy the one in blue. Now its showing the Buy It Now with a 30% coupon. I went ahead and bought the blue one with the 30% off coupon and it knocked the price to $13.99+ $2.99 shipping. It ended up costing me $16.98 and I saved $3.00. If I could have cancelled the red blanket, I would have and went back and purchased it for $16.98, but they had already sold out. Needless to say I wasn't happy. $3.00 isn't much, but still that wasn't right for them to do that. :evil:
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 weeks ago

Right now the Chrysocolla smack down is on. The first ring sold was for $29.99. If you search for this ring in their website it is $24.99 on the main page, but when you click on the item it says $29.99.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 weeks ago

YES! I know for a fact it was raised because I purchased that first ring a couple of days ago for $24.99.
3 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 weeks ago

They do it constantly. Up and down daily on items. It's very frustrating. I complained to them about this. I didn't get a answer on that subject
But did get a refund on 2 items. They have a 30 day price guarantee. So I insisted this with repeated emails to them.. I shop at evine and jtv, they offer the same guarantee.
But I will say this 90 percent of the time, j get well made jewelry. There rings are finished underneath unless its a 9.99 ring. Just complain. They need to have a fair pricing or I'll stop buying
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 weeks ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 weeks ago
It happened to me too. The microfiber blankets today on TV were $19.99 with free shipping. I bought one in red. Then a bit later I decided to buy the one in blue. Now its showing the Buy It Now with a 30% coupon. I went ahead and bought the blue one with the 30% off coupon and it knocked the price to $13.99+ $2.99 shipping. It ended up costing me $16.98 and I saved $3.00. If I could have cancelled the red blanket, I would have and went back and purchased it for $16.98, but they had already sold out. Needless to say I wasn't happy. $3.00 isn't much, but still that wasn't right for them to do that. :evil:
Call them they offer a 30 day price guarantee
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 weeks ago

@KB thanks for the info! :)
2 x