Raising prices for show items.

GP

Re: Raising prices for show items.

Post by GP » 2 years ago

SO I guess buying on the TV isnt your best bet. All that hype & "buy it NOW" stuff is just talk. The website is the best bet. I still love most of the hosts & watch while I am at home... :D
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

This happened to me only in reverse. Last week they had their Cherry Tanzarine show. I purchased two pairs of earrings the day before the show because I figured they would sell out and I had to work during the actual showing on tv. When I woke up the next morning I saw the same earrings I purchased the night before for $10.00 less per item. So, I cancelled the previous order. I placed a new order and saved $20.00! I also placed a order yesterday for a Tanzarine bracelet that I really wanted and got it at 30% off, which was a savings of over $40.00 from their live tv event for the Tanzarine premier show. Sometimes you have to outsmart them!!
4 x

Tanzanitegirl

Post by Tanzanitegirl » 2 years ago

I stopped shopping at LC because I'm sick of everything being in sterling silver or gold over. Then when the price of all tanzanite they had jumped up soon as the news of the mine closure ( which shouldn't effect current stock) I said I'm done here. Too bad they could really be a classy, honest company if they tried
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 years ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you all for your feedback! We will go ahead and pass along all of your feedback to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so this can be addressed with the proper parties responsible. In the meantime, if you notice an item you purchased has reduced in price within 30 days of purchase, we recommend contacting our customer service team for them. You can reach them via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, and via phone at 877-899-0078. Since we have addressed this issue, we will go ahead and lock this thread. But if you experience any issues, please do not hesitate to contact customer service!
0 x