ANOTHER CLEARANCE FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!

colljoe

ANOTHER CLEARANCE FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!

Post by colljoe » 4 days ago

Here we go again. Shop LC cleaning out their warehouse. And if it's like all their other clearances' it's junk or whatnots for not much of a clearance. Seldom do I see a good bargain. BEWARE! NO RETURNS! Only way you can return is if item arrives damaged, cracked or defective. Make sure you know your product.
But really? With Temu and other sites that offer such low priced items, Shop LC does not cut it anymore with their so called "clearance"...on all those other sites, you can at least return.
10 x

Bella

Re: ANOTHER CLEARANCE FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!

Post by Bella » 4 days ago

Agree Colljoe! A no return policy is a no buy policy on my part. Why would you spend a few hundred dollars on a piece of jewelry that you cannot return? No brainer in my book. ;)
11 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 days ago

Good morning Colljoe and Bella
Well let's see if this comment goes through, I have written to Bella concerning the comments made to her referring to her being "west" and of course they are calling her Mae :lol:
Guess I am like the rest of you all, I don't see any point in watching ShopLC anymore, once in a while I turn it on but it's just a continuous slathering of high priced jewelry and over extended Ego's

Hope you are both doing well, I miss visiting with @BostonIrish , @WTFarmGirl , @Gulfwaterlady @Lacy @joshuatheemerald and others
However my posts are being not allowed
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 days ago

@Penelope-Pit-Stop: Hi Pen...nice to see you back again. The reason your post did not come through is because it was at the bottom of Page 1 and posts are not able to get past Page 1 anymore. So very limited post responses are happening. A lot of people think their posts are being censored when it's actually a web site problem that I am sure they could fix. I have put in a request for them to look at it twice now, but so far, nothing, Zip! We are lucky they took down all those illegal drug selling posts, finally.
Agree about the constant high priced items now. Always gold and diamonds and, of course, Tanzanite. At one time I had it on in the background while I did my work, and now, nope! At one time if I got up in the middle of the night I would watch and sometimes see great bargains with Adi, but now, nope! Now, they sell high priced items on Night Owl. And, it's BORING!
I personally feel something is up with Shop LC. Maybe they are up for sale. Reason for selling so many high priced items to make their bottom line look good to sell? I suppose we will find out soon enough.
Stay in touch. You are missed!
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 days ago

Hi everyone, it's a sizzling hot summer! High 90's with humidity is not fun...
Hope all are staying cool, staying healthy and enjoying your summer so far.

Regards to sale. Be aware, All purchases you make are final. Including website and on air of course. LC is raking it in during these clearance shows with no return policy.

If you buy, just be sure.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 days ago

Hello Pen! Good to hear from you. Actually the poster was not calling me or referring to me as “West or Mae” but just trying to stir the pot and cause trouble. I don’t know what her reasons are. Just some @hole trying to be a smart@ss! Don’t be a stranger! :D
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 day ago

Hi Bella.....

Actually in another post that I had done and has since been removed the "royalty" came in and made references to me being "Maebe" I should go out "West" and then I saw the reference to your comment and she put in "going out West" :lol:
Of course I knew what she was trying to do right away and just started laughing and felt sorry for her because I think the Botox has risen to the brain

Thanks Colljoe, for explaining why our comments are not being seen, so this tells me that since we can't know if we are at the bottom of the page it's a crapshoot if our comments are seen.....good grief
Some of you have brought up good points regarding this matter and I agree that one of them is so certain people don't have continued comments about their work performance and the lousy show presentations and products

How ridiculous to put constraints on some good conversation but oh well.....we have all said it before: THE TRUTH HURTS
It's just like the reviews ShopLC wants us to do, we can't say anything negative in our reviews, they just want perfect reviews and that is not being honest to the customers who need to know if something is wrong with an item etc.
Sad testimony to the integrity of this company
3 x