Received someone else’s order!

D-Flawless

Received someone else’s order!

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Has anyone ever received someone else’s order? It has only happened twice to me in 12 1/2 years...both times the orders were correctly addressed to me but the order and packing slip belonged to a different customer. Both times I simply reshipped to the proper customer at my own cost and enclosed a note explaining what happened. I figured the people wouldn’t want their orders held up by me shipping the packages back to Austin and endure an additional holdup whilst they sorted out the issue. It’s not a perfect world....🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re welcome ShopLC and the customers who got their packages from me! 🤣
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Received someone else’s order!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yes, it actually happened to my mother, we immediately called and let them know we were sending the package back to them and told them they should notify the customer concerning the delay. I once rec'd someone else's budget pay invoice, they must've requested. That I simply mailed to the person in Florida myself with explaining why.I.had it.
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Yes and when I called CS I was told that the size of the ring I was supposed to get wasn’t available anymore(😤) so I opted to get the same ring in a different size, free of charge. Well a couple weeks later the ring I originally ordered showed up in the mail!

So now I have 2 of the same ring in 2 different sizes :|
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Oh....just wow. Thankfully, this hasn't happened to me (yet), but if it does, I will call LC customer service. I would never just send it on to someone else at my own expense. Besides, LC needs to know when they mess up. My mail carrier at my condos sometimes delivers mail or packages to me that should go to a neighbor. In that case, I'll just walk it over to them, but that's it!
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone ever received someone else’s order? It has only happened twice to me in 12 1/2 years...both times the orders were correctly addressed to me but the order and packing slip belonged to a different customer. Both times I simply reshipped to the proper customer at my own cost and enclosed a note explaining what happened. I figured the people wouldn’t want their orders held up by me shipping the packages back to Austin and endure an additional holdup whilst they sorted out the issue. It’s not a perfect world....🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re welcome ShopLC and the customers who got their packages from me! 🤣
We apologize for that! We appreciate you shipping the items to that customer, however you will be able to use the return label provided in the package to send the item back to us, at no charge to you. If this does happen again, please send the package back to us, and contact our customer service at 877-899-0078 regarding the issue. I will also be happy to send this feedback to our warehouse team, to prevent this major issue from happening again.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
1 x