The forum you selected does not exist?

Gem Lover

The forum you selected does not exist?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I tried responding to RS about the back packs and got a message that said "The forum you selected does not exist." I was going to reorder them at 40% off but when I went to the page were they had them they were $49.99, I originally paid $29.99, another example of how they raise the price when there is a good coupon code so I got a better deal without the coupon.
3 x

RS

Re: The forum you selected does not exist?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I tried responding to RS about the back packs and got a message that said "The forum you selected does not exist." I was going to reorder them at 40% off but when I went to the page were they had them they were $49.99, I originally paid $29.99, another example of how they raise the price when there is a good coupon code so I got a better deal without the coupon.
That’s a glitch. If you click the quotes to respond it works then!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Also, ITA.

I was able to change mine before the price increased however. So I ended up getting it for about $18.00.
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Looks like there making everything a Doorbuster so no coupon ever!
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Looks like there making everything a Doorbuster so no coupon ever!
I totally agree Boston Irish...making everything a Doorbuster so the coupons don't apply. Then you keep extending the doorbuster and that is one of the main reasons I'm not ordering.
5 x