Where’s my order?

Yiayia11

Where’s my order?

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

Well, I’ve been calling & complaining now for 20 days.. still no order!, No tracking number, no one knows where it is.. they supposedly shipped it last Friday after I threatened to call the president.. but now it’s been 6 days & it still hasn’t gotten here..
Can’t cancel, missed out on the 40%, order is in limbo! I ordered from the last Shungite smack down, Nov 16th. 7 items ?...
I’ve ordered a few things since, & gotten it.. I also ordered 4 things & it posted a partial shipment.. I got 2 of the 4 today..
I’ve been with LC for years now, and I have to agree with others, it’s terrible, they are losing their long time customers..
I don’t know what’s going on, but it seems like Since they’ve gotten this last president it’s really gone down hill! I’m not blaming him, but it just might be a coincidence but hopefully management is reading all these complaints and hopefully going to fix them.
Well, I’m going to try to call CS again.. it said I had. 21 min wait! Personnel shopper was better, only 10 min.. now what going on???
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Where’s my order?

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I’ve been calling & complaining now for 20 days.. still no order!, No tracking number, no one knows where it is.. they supposedly shipped it last Friday after I threatened to call the president.. but now it’s been 6 days & it still hasn’t gotten here..
Can’t cancel, missed out on the 40%, order is in limbo! I ordered from the last Shungite smack down, Nov 16th. 7 items ?...
I’ve ordered a few things since, & gotten it.. I also ordered 4 things & it posted a partial shipment.. I got 2 of the 4 today..
I’ve been with LC for years now, and I have to agree with others, it’s terrible, they are losing their long time customers..
I don’t know what’s going on, but it seems like Since they’ve gotten this last president it’s really gone down hill! I’m not blaming him, but it just might be a coincidence but hopefully management is reading all these complaints and hopefully going to fix them.
Well, I’m going to try to call CS again.. it said I had. 21 min wait! Personnel shopper was better, only 10 min.. now what going on???
Good Afternoon, Yiayia11!

Thank you for your feedback! I am so sorry to hear that this has happened, and that you are still waiting on a package from the 16th! It is certainly inexcusable that we have caused our customers to wait so long, and for that I offer my apologies. Our teams are currently working together to get this resolved for you. We offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused during this!
0 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I have to agree. My packages seem to take forever. I'm not sure what's going on with LC but their going to lose a lot of customers.
2 x

Yiayia11

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE #1: well today is Dec 8... no order.. I did call CS the other day & she said they are going to replace the order....
should have it in 5 days.... ?? Still waiting on my partial shipment with no tracking numbers....(this order is not related to the 7 items I haven’t received yet.. did get the other 2 of 4 today, but one arrived broken, so had to call again!)

UPDATE#2: today is Dec10, no orders yet.. had CS check on it, she told me it had not been reordered etc.. so she did it! Oh, at this point who do you believe!! Wait another 5/6 days to see if it shows up! 5 more days & it will have been 30 days since I ordered these 7 items..
2 x

Yiayia11

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
UPDATE #1: well today is Dec 8... no order.. I did call CS the other day & she said they are going to replace the order....
should have it in 5 days.... ?? Still waiting on my partial shipment with no tracking numbers....(this order is not related to the 7 items I haven’t received yet.. did get the other 2 of 4 today, but one arrived broken, so had to call again!)

UPDATE#2: today is Dec10, no orders yet.. had CS check on it, she told me it had not been reordered etc.. so she did it! Oh, at this point who do you believe!! Wait another 5/6 days to see if it shows up! 5 more days & it will have been 30 days since I ordered these 7 items..
UPDATE#3: today is Dec15... no order yet. Had another supervisor two days ago tell me it was not reordered.. he was in Guatamala!
He actually reordered every thing except one thing that just sold out the day before, so he had to refund my money for that item.
Hopefully I might have a chance of getting it this time as it showed up on my order history as just being ordered.. of course I have to wait another 5 days or so.. lucky fo me I only had one item that was a gift! Now we are playing the waiting game again!
30 days today! Losing me as a regular customer... especially when they have hours on end of Tanzinite etc.. didn’t even turn it on for two days now...
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago

UPDATE#3: today is Dec15... no order yet. Had another supervisor two days ago tell me it was not reordered.. he was in Guatamala!
He actually reordered every thing except one thing that just sold out the day before, so he had to refund my money for that item.
Hopefully I might have a chance of getting it this time as it showed up on my order history as just being ordered.. of course I have to wait another 5 days or so.. lucky fo me I only had one item that was a gift! Now we are playing the waiting game again!
30 days today! Losing me as a regular customer... especially when they have hours on end of Tanzinite etc.. didn’t even turn it on for two days now...
Wow - that is simply unbelievable. I hope you get your orders & if they haven't offered you should request all shipping charges refunded back to you. Got my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞🤞
2 x