President of shop lc

Kittycat

President of shop lc

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Why is the president of Shop LC Amit on daily? Are there a shortage of hosts? Does there really have to be 2 hosts on at a time? He spends too much time on expensive items and also very cheap items,do they have to stay on something until it sells out?These 6.99 necklaces for example,pretty but how many people are going to get more then a few wears out of this.
12 x

LisaC2019

Re: President of shop lc

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

It sounds like he may be filling in for the hosts as some are out sick and others may be on vacation.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I think he likes being on camera.
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What's up with 4.99 shipping on a little cookie bag!
12 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
What's up with 4.99 shipping on a little cookie bag!
I’ve been cooped up and in bed all day. I have noticed that the shipping has gone way up, I mean way up it looks like they are going to do a shipping adjustment to a higher amount. In the near future I would say that it’s going to happen. But the shipping is ridiculous. Today A real eye-opener as to what’s going on with shop LC. I have noticed the hosts, and hostesses are doing a much better job as I said I’ve been in bed all day watching. Good to have contact with the form and you’ll see me comment from time to time. I’m not much of a complainer except for today! Blame it on prednisone.!
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Why is the president of Shop LC Amit on daily? Are there a shortage of hosts? Does there really have to be 2 hosts on at a time? He spends too much time on expensive items and also very cheap items,do they have to stay on something until it sells out?These 6.99 necklaces for example,pretty but how many people are going to get more then a few wears out of this.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to the teams responsible for the hosts and shows/programming so they can use it to improve in the future. We take your feedback seriously, and appreciate you sharing with us. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

The president is on every day to get air time and put high pressure sales on expensive tanzanite and inexpensive items with a lot of inventory to get rid of them. Enough is enough! The new president is the reason for all of the unhappy customers and negative comments and NOTHING Is being done about it even though comments are posted pretty much every day....Shop LC no longer cares about how their customers feel only making sales!
9 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I'm not being ugly or anything but I can't understand a word he says. I feel the same as when I get on the phone and can't understand whomever is on the phone trying to help. Stay off the tv. You are not a celebrity.
7 x

Tim

Post by Tim » 4 years ago

Nothing bad here, but over the weekend, I spoke to a nice Customer Service Rep. I asked how is the weather in Austin? He laughed and said no, I am in Guatemala.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Tim wrote:
4 years ago
Nothing bad here, but over the weekend, I spoke to a nice Customer Service Rep. I asked how is the weather in Austin? He laughed and said no, I am in Guatemala.
They have call centers in 4or 5 locations some in U.S. some international. An employee of the call center in Mexico gave me this information. 🤔
2 x