AN ENTIRE WEEKEND

RS

AN ENTIRE WEEKEND

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Of non-stop smackdowns.

SMH 🙄

The consensus here has been the smackdowns are not welcome. Yet they keep smacking us over the head with them.

I’ll go watch paint dry instead tyvm.
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
10 x

LisaC2019

Re: AN ENTIRE WEEKEND

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Looks like this will be a good weekend for some to take a break from watching Shop LC...especially those who don't like all of the smackdowns. I stopped watching them a long time ago. I purchased some items during earlier smackdowns and during those presentations it was stated that the prices would be the lowest ever...NOT. Tell me why some of the same items were presented at a later time with discounts.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Looks like this will be a good weekend for some to take a break from watching Shop LC...especially those who don't like all of the smackdowns. I stopped watching them a long time ago. I purchased some items during earlier smackdowns and during those presentations it was stated that the prices would be the lowest ever...NOT. Tell me why some of the same items were presented at a later time with discounts.
Take a break yes, and maybe during that time SLC can get caught up getting our items shipped out, yeah? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

But as often as our opinions are “forwarded” I have to wonder what happens to them in reality.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Of non-stop smackdowns.

SMH 🙄

The consensus here has been the smackdowns are not welcome. Yet they keep smacking us over the head with them.

I’ll go watch pain dry instead tyvm.
Good Evening, RS!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that the current line-up is not appealing for our viewers. It is an important factor to consider that our shows must remain attractive to our viewers, and I appreciate all the feedback provided. The feedback here has been given to our teams in charge of planning our shows & sales so that we can continue to improve our line-up!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Of non-stop smackdowns.

SMH 🙄

Good Evening, RS!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that the current line-up is not appealing for our viewers. It is an important factor to consider that our shows must remain attractive to our viewers, and I appreciate all the feedback provided. The feedback here has been given to our teams in charge of planning our shows & sales so that we can continue to improve our line-up!
Good evening Mod Conner...so nice to see your smiling....’ER name?

Thank you for chiming in but as you can read the folks around here are none too pleased lately, overall.

And please note that it appears to me that many, if not most, of the old-timers have been more subdued lately. There are many new customers here in the forum with the exact issues we all came here with a couple of months ago. Some with much worse issues.

Nice to hear from you nonetheless!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Of non-stop smackdowns.

SMH 🙄

Good Evening, RS!

Good evening Mod Conner...so nice to see your smiling....’ER name?

Thank you for chiming in but as you can read the folks around here are none too pleased lately, overall.

And please note that it appears to me that many, if not most, of the old-timers have been more subdued lately. There are many new customers here in the forum with the exact issues we all came here with a couple of months ago. Some with much worse issues.

Nice to hear from you nonetheless!
You are so right.....I'm simply tired of beating my head against a brick wall 🤕🤕 I almost out of ibuprofen!!
I keep thinking ...one day shoplc will hear us
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Of non-stop smackdowns.

SMH 🙄

I’ll go watch paint dry instead tyvm.
I was actually looking forward to my favorite (Sleeping Beauty Turquoise) until it started and I saw the HIGHER prices. They are nuts if they think I am going to buy anything at those prices. Oh well, going back to bed and then I think I will go shopping in Vegas. Very Disappointed!! It feels like they are trying to make up for any losses from their "doorbusters" and "holiday sales" they had last week. SMH
4 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I hate smackdowns!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The Smackdown prices were overpriced. As are their high end pieces. They keep on saying how things cost so much because they are in platinum. The fact is that Platinum used to be more then gold. Now their value is half of gold. They also emphasize how much silver their items weigh. They quote ridiculous value of silver. An ounce of silver is about $16. A gram is about 54 cents. Most jewelry weighs a few grams.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Me too. I TOTALLY hate the all day smackdowns. I work all week and on Saturdays and Sundays. I want to see a variety of items. Not a variety of styles in the same gemstone. I pretty much have quit watching on the weekends - especially Saturday. I can't understand the powers that be. Don't they realize that not everyone is interested in the gem of the day all day long ? And as much as I like everything, any show that's longer than a couple of hours long for any 1 gem is plenty long enough. Please don't go to showing sapphires for two hours, followed by rubies for 2 hours, followed by diamonds for 2 hours. I think we are all trying to tell you to keep it mixed up - maybe do a block of gems every once in awhile. Keep it interesting for ALL viewers. This is basically my only complaint.... otherwise shop is perfect for me.
5 x