Producer not hearing the correct price

Cella

Producer not hearing the correct price

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Come on you guys. Do you really think we fall for your antics! You don't need to put on a fake show to lower your prices. You are really bad actors. Please don't do antics like blaming the producer or host for hearing the wrong price(a lower price). then having to honor the lower price. When you do antics like that, you can't be trusted. Please you look ridiculous!! Just be honest, you may find more sales
7 x

Blossom

Re: Producer not hearing the correct price

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Cella wrote:
4 years ago
Come on you guys. Do you really think we fall for your antics! You don't need to put on a fake show to lower your prices. You are really bad actors. Please don't do antics like blaming the producer or host for hearing the wrong price(a lower price). then having to honor the lower price. When you do antics like that, you can't be trusted. Please you look ridiculous!! Just be honest, you may find more sales
I remember when I started watching SLC several years ago I actually believed them (for a short time). Guess the show is for new customers while the rest of us must endure the charades (if we choose to watch).
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Cella wrote:
4 years ago
I remember when I started watching SLC several years ago I actually believed them (for a short time). Guess the show is for new customers while the rest of us must endure the charades (if we choose to watch).
Well then when you think about that, the show being for new customers, we all know why. The turnover in clientele here must be enormous.
8 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Cella wrote:
4 years ago
LOL sometimes I think the producers get tired of the hosts wasting time to get to the final price and just put it up on the screen. I am not mad at them for sparing the customer and revealing the final prices sooner or even lowering them.
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Sit back & chill, folks. It is an act. A little change in how they lower the price. The price goes down, that's what counts.
Get a chuckle at their bad acting, or at least, cut them some slack.
bluez
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I told Tenner off several times about faking the price mistakes so that viewers think they are getting extra off. Its LYING, with BAD ACTING. Btw- when Tenner by mistake announced a lower price, he wouldnt honor it. Im sure my texts to the hosts are BLOCKED, because I call them out Everytime they play that SCAM pricing mistake.
The best is when the host tells you they are lowering the price on their own, or if a certain amount of viewers call, they will lower the price. Its unreal, because the items were shown several times before at the lower price.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Cella wrote:
4 years ago
Well then when you think about that, the show being for new customers, we all know why. The turnover in clientele here must be enormous.
Just like the turnover in hosts? They must get just as sick of being forced to preform like circus animals.
2 x