Black Friday Logjam!

Kharailee

Re: Black Friday Logjam!

Post by Kharailee » 4 years ago

I bought a chrome earring, and returned it because a stone was missing. I bought another one after and got back the same earring with the missing stone.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Kharailee wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a chrome earring, and returned it because a stone was missing. I bought another one after and got back the same earring with the missing stone.
Hello,

Can you email me the details? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com I would like to investigate what occurred at the returns dept. So sorry about this experience.
2 x

Kharailee

Post by Kharailee » 4 years ago

Sorry, Danielle, it was a few months ago, so I don’t have all the details at hand. Another time I won, a bid, with a Golden south sea pearl, and got an exact replica of the same item with a regular pearl. When the item arrived, I thought the pearl color was off, looking more cream, when the item I won was more of a yellow hue. I wondered about the item, until I was browsing through the pearl items on the site and recognize the item I gotten (on the site), it was not the item I had won. So how could such a mix up happen? A regular pearl vs a golden pearl item? Are they stored close by, for such a mistake to happen? I appreciate you getting back to me and hope you would be able to correct these irregularities, as they make customers weary. Thanks
2 x