Moderators

Ginger

Moderators

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Is it just me or does it seem like there’s only one moderator left on here lately? I’ve noticed for the past month that they don’t try to resolve the problems I post on here. But that’s okay cause I’m shopping elsewhere and actually getting my items in a few days. No reaching out to me about the shungite bottle or that horrible Sherpa throw that is horrid and the Sherpa isn’t even sewn together to the other side, you can pull it apart. Bad product, horrible customer service, slow refund, high prices and mostly no moderators anymore. So disappointed in ShopLC
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Moderators

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me or does it seem like there’s only one moderator left on here lately? I’ve noticed for the past month that they don’t try to resolve the problems I post on here. But that’s okay cause I’m shopping elsewhere and actually getting my items in a few days. No reaching out to me about the shungite bottle or that horrible Sherpa throw that is horrid and the Sherpa isn’t even sewn together to the other side, you can pull it apart. Bad product, horrible customer service, slow refund, high prices and mostly no moderators anymore. So disappointed in ShopLC
We apologize that you feel this way! Us Forum Moderators try our best to see every issue presented in the forum, and give the feedback and suggestions to the departments that require it's attention. I will be happy to give your feedback regarding a Sherpa blanket you have received. Please reach out to us via email at customerservice@shoplc.com regarding your defective blanket, with an order number so we can further resolve this issue.

We appreciate your feedback, and we value your opinion.
0 x