Whats the longest you....

Boston Irish

Re: Whats the longest you....

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What about my delay?It will be spring before I can wear the coat! Called customer service said working on returns from mid november.I guess it take forever to refund our money.Something is just wrong did everyone go on strike ?
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
What about my delay?It will be spring before I can wear the coat! Called customer service said working on returns from mid november.I guess it take forever to refund our money.Something is just wrong did everyone go on strike ?
Wow! I cant believe that. Mid November? How in the flip does a business think thats acceptable?
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I used to buy daily. 90% of what I bought had a coupon.when they had something I liked on the air, I would wait, when it didn’t sell out on air, and there was only a few left, they would attach a coupon. I grabbed it. Most of the things I bought was that way. Sometimes I lost out, all sold out. But, since I was stuck in the house with a pelvic FX, I had the time to check in about 15 minutes. Usually, someone changed their mind, or a CC failed.
It was fun. Like playing detective.
Those days are long gone since Management changed☹️Most coupons work with just a few items that probably didn’t sell well. Then lately they bombard the air with HUNGRY KIDS. That is a downer, so I dont buy and just change channels. Some hosts yell alot, some pretend there was a price mistake, and now most of the affordable items have been replaced by overpriced high end items, which have prolonged presentation and game playing. They keep on saying final 2 minutes. Final price. But, that is never the case lately. Just when you hope they are finally moving to the next item, the REAL final price game continues for more monotonous minutes.
My buying days from shoplc will completely end if this new boring way continues after the holidays. Right now all stores have Brisk holiday sales, so the FAILURES are able to be hidden. By mid January when shoplc has huge returns by the buyers they either Talked into buying what they couldn’t afford, or didn’t really like, or buyers who bought it to wear to holiday parties and like Amit said. If you dont want it, just return it😋
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

It goes in spurts for me. It can be days, weeks, months or years. This month, the last purchase was Dec 6th.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Haven't ordered since last month, November 16th.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I thought I was doing well not placing any orders since Dec 8th. :D :D
1 x