Question about turkizite

CJM

Question about turkizite

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I need feedback from anyone who has purchased turkizite. Did you find it worth the money; did it meet your expectations? I’m considering buying a piece but I don’t really trust Tenner’s opinion of the gemstone because it is his material and he has a lot to gain in selling the gemstone. I consider it a conflict of interest myself. He has a lot to lose and gain. I need objective opinions!
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Question about turkizite

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I need feedback from anyone who has purchased turkizite. Did you find it worth the money; did it meet your expectations? I’m considering buying a piece but I don’t really trust Tenner’s opinion of the gemstone because it is his material and he has a lot to gain in selling the gemstone. I consider it a conflict of interest myself. He has a lot to lose and gain. I need objective opinions!
Its industry name is "color change Turkish Diosphore". Ive never purchased it from here or anywhere else but maybe knowing the name will help you research it and decide if its worth it. Other networks do sell it from time to time.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Just got a nice piece from Gemporia, they have two different auctions during the day. Have some pretty good choices in gold and split pays too. My piec was excellent!!!! Had one from here bout ur ago kinda dissatisfied in it
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Just got a nice piece from Gemporia, they have two different auctions during the day. Have some pretty good choices in gold and split pays too. My piec was excellent!!!! Had one from here bout ur ago kinda dissatisfied in it
Hello I have sent a message in regards to your Turkizite you received that you were dissatisfied with. Thank you for your feedback.
1 x

Lauren

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

Following :) I want a ring in Turkizite for sure. Someone bought my dream piece during the cyber Monday sale and I’m still bitter about it lol
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I bought one on the 10th but it’s not out for shipping yet. Will post a review when it arrives.
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

It just arrived and I love it. It has moments of green, yellow and pink. I knew this was part of Tenner’s collection and he’s not going to put his name on a bad product. Thanks Tenner!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I bought one when I was finally able to use a coupon, couldn't really afford to get one during the event. It was small, pretty inexpensive but I wanted an affordable one just to have Turkizite in my gem collection, but it's just okay! I'm not returning it though. Eventually I will try it again.
2 x