7 dollar pendants

honey

Re: 7 dollar pendants

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I went to arrow next to name and pulled down the first option is user control panel and it shows front page. there bottom line is where it says warning level. How rude not to be notified I just found this myself. This is getting to be too much and after watching the youtube “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises" . I really am glad to hear the truth. I just have to wrap my head around it.
hi ya, I gave that a try, first option, user contol panel,
front page, scrolled down .......... no warning level.
maybe a moderator could tell us what the warning and
level means? thanks
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
level means? thanks
Good Afternoon, honey!

I'd be happy to explain a user's Warning Level, as I see others have also wanted an explanation.

A 'Warning Level' is a numerical indication of how many warnings any particular Forum User has been issued by a Moderator. As others have pointed out, this information can be found along with the User Control Panel. Now, this number does not appear if a user has not been issued any warnings, which is why some users may not find theirs but others have. I hope this information assists with your inquiry!
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
level means? thanks
Good Afternoon, honey!

I'd be happy to explain a user's Warning Level, as I see others have also wanted an explanation.

A 'Warning Level' is a numerical indication of how many warnings any particular Forum User has been issued by a Moderator. As others have pointed out, this information can be found along with the User Control Panel. Now, this number does not appear if a user has not been issued any warnings, which is why some users may not find theirs but others have. I hope this information assists with your inquiry!
Omgosh! For a second I thought you were just calling random people "honey". I thought, well, Im on my way to my first warning right now! Lol Sorry Thank you!!!
5 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

what was I given one for , when was I given it and more importantly Who felt they had the right to give me one for a OPeN discussion, when this OPened it was OPEN FORUM.
Furthermore you may want to enlighten all of us how many warnings we get and what happens when one has reached that mark. I surely don't see you taking any action to people who violate RA.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have a warning level too but was never issued a warning. Although I can imagine why I got one!
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
what was I given one for , when was I given it and more importantly Who felt they had the right to give me one for a OPeN discussion, when this OPened it was OPEN FORUM.
Furthermore you may want to enlighten all of us how many warnings we get and what happens when one has reached that mark. I surely don't see you taking any action to people who violate RA.
Good Afternoon, JustaShopper!

Unfortunately, I could not discuss why any particular user received a specific warning, though I'd be happy to send a direct message to explain why a warning was issued. Additionally, while this Forum is open for topics and discussion, there are set guidelines that do need to be followed, and any violation of these guidelines can cause a warning to be issued.

Currently, there is no set limit for warnings to be issued before action is taken, as warnings are separate from any actual action that may be taken. Please be advised, that warnings are used as a reminder to follow the guidelines, not in place of punitive action.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

It doesnt say in the Community Guide anywhere how you can warnings, why, who issues them, how many you can get and what happens if you get too many. It doesnt seem very fair to hold warnings over our heads if they arent telling us anything about them.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

[/quote]
Omgosh! For a second I thought you were just calling random people "honey". I thought, well, Im on my way to my first warning right now! Lol Sorry Thank you!!!
[/quote]

Yer pretty funny honey. :lol:
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I don't know for sure but wondering if the warnings are for challenging the Moderators. I have seen this happen on other forums and then some posters were also warned if someone else reported their post as challenging or offensive. I have to say that this forum does allow a lot more open and direct comments (especially about the host) than other community forums I am on and no subject seems to be off limits. Thinking a warning has to be for something deemed really serious and on some forums "bumping up old posts" is considered a serious offense. Of course I had no idea what that was but the good thing is that it's only a warning and not an actual "time out" where the poster can't post. JMO
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
It doesnt say in the Community Guide anywhere how you can warnings, why, who issues them, how many you can get and what happens if you get too many. It doesnt seem very fair to hold warnings over our heads if they arent telling us anything about them.
I should be notified if I received a warning , when for what and by who, its absurd to just tag someone and give them no knowledge that a punishment , penalty, warning has been given, I am guessing the community who took part in the thread were also given a warning. I strongly OBJECT.
2 x