your screen name appears, click on the arrow next
to it and select user profile (or something along those
lines) and go down to the end of the page. You’ll see
your warning level
I’m a one. Can you imagine? Me? A one??
Lol. I found mine. I'm at Level 1
😝
Guess I missed the warning memo.
We never got one even though they claim otherwise.
2 x

Blossom

Re: 7 dollar pendants

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out of 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
Don’t worry about it. I’m a 2 and I forget who it was
that’s a 3. When you log in, at right hand top of page
your warning level
Spooky, if I select User Control Panel it goes to my forum activity & there's no warning level. Does that mean I've been a good girl or am I just looking in the wrong place? Cuz I ain't that good!
2 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out of 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
Don’t worry about it. I’m a 2 and I forget who it was
that’s a 3. When you log in, at right hand top of page
your warning level
I’m a one. Can you imagine? Me? A one??
I don't think you even deserve a one
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

My guess is that you get a warning for violating the community guidelines that are posted. That probably makes sense. But if I’m understanding the mod correctly, then a user can rack up as many warning as they want with no punitive action. The warnings are just to let you know to be more careful following the guidelines and maybe re read them. It doesn’t make sense that they don’t send you an email to let you know which guideline you violated. But these warning seem to me to be a lot like not paying for auction items. There is no written punishment, it is just frowned down upon. So I wouldn’t fret over warnings... in fact some might consider it a badge of honor!!! Lol
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
My guess is that you get a warning for violating the community guidelines that are posted. That probably makes sense. But if I’m understanding the mod correctly, then a user can rack up as many warning as they want with no punitive action. The warnings are just to let you know to be more careful following the guidelines and maybe re read them. It doesn’t make sense that they don’t send you an email to let you know which guideline you violated. But these warning seem to me to be a lot like not paying for auction items. There is no written punishment, it is just frowned down upon. So I wouldn’t fret over warnings... in fact some might consider it a badge of honor!!! Lol
I haven't done RA in like 3 years tho.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I see I have 1 warning. For what? Maybe because I mentioned the name if a website PI....CONSUMER.com and the first part is considered vulgar by the moderator. I was just giving the name of that website, which by the way in 2016 I wrote a long message praising Shoplc, when others made complaints. I believe if im warned the moderator should email me what I got warned about. I never lie. I say it like it is
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I see I have 1 warning. For what? Maybe because I mentioned the name if a website PI....CONSUMER.com and the first part is considered vulgar by the moderator. I was just giving the name of that website, which by the way in 2016 I wrote a long message praising Shoplc, when others made complaints. I believe if im warned the moderator should email me what I got warned about. I never lie. I say it like it is
I'm guessing returning to general conversation equals locking this subject. I believe a person should be notified when a Mod feels like giving the warning . they should do it in user panel where they decided to put the warning or send it immediately to our email. Not just let us find out someday.
2 x