Oh My.

pattyvic

Oh My.

Post by pattyvic » 4 years ago

is it possible to not have these Gentlemen on as co-Host....I do not understand them at all. I like watching this Channel as they have new things all the time not like the other Shopping Shows
The Gentlemen on now is very distracting as he talks to fast and what is he saying.
4 x

RS

Re: Oh My.

Post by RS » 4 years ago

pattyvic wrote:
4 years ago
is it possible to not have these Gentlemen on as co-Host....I do not understand them at all. I like watching this Channel as they have new things all the time not like the other Shopping Shows
The Gentlemen on now is very distracting as he talks to fast and what is he saying.
That’s Amit. He’s the President of SLC.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

pattyvic wrote:
4 years ago
Just use the closed caption setting on your television and you should be able to understand or at least read what he is saying!
2 x

GemLover

Post by GemLover » 4 years ago

They should not be hosting until they can slow down and be understood. I HAVE to use closed captioning. The person now doing the CC while Amit is on is doing a good job right now. Trust me, this is not always the case and it makes it very difficult to learn about even the very basic details on a product. Sometimes the CC is just gibberish and they just throw in funny words because they cannot understand either. It can be quite entertaining. If you are going to host, you need to be understood or stay behind the scenes. Sorry, this is just the way I feel. Trying to find the correct descriptions is hard online. The other shopping channels have excellent CC all the time.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

GemLover wrote:
4 years ago
They should not be hosting until they can slow down and be understood. I HAVE to use closed captioning. The person now doing the CC while Amit is on is doing a good job right now. Trust me, this is not always the case and it makes it very difficult to learn about even the very basic details on a product. Sometimes the CC is just gibberish and they just throw in funny words because they cannot understand either. It can be quite entertaining. If you are going to host, you need to be understood or stay behind the scenes. Sorry, this is just the way I feel. Trying to find the correct descriptions is hard online. The other shopping channels have excellent CC all the time.
I dont get it at all. I changed the channel. His constant gibberish gives me anxiety. Theres nothing pleasant about cooking with that noise in the background.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

do you suppose there's anyway in tarnation that he has not
heard, or read on this forum or been told???
AMIT, Slow Down!!!!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
GemLover wrote:
4 years ago
I dont get it at all. I changed the channel. His constant gibberish gives me anxiety. Theres nothing pleasant about cooking with that noise in the background.
It gives me anxiety and I get "mad" (why, I don't know) but it turns me off so bad.
4 x

Gemsnob

honey wrote:
4 years ago
AMIT, Slow Down!!!!
I think he sees it as a challenge. Lol
2 x

Gemsnob

honey wrote:
4 years ago
AMIT, Slow Down!!!!
He comes across as the type where no one "tells" him anything. He will do it his way. I bet Cheryl thinks hes awesome.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

balalwalawahlaolsngosltwalasolwalaololohersvndllrwdmn :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x