I Can't Believe IT

LisaC2019

I Can't Believe IT

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

:lol: I know that's what the President of the Company says but I really can't believe I broke my promise of not shopping BUT I scored some really good sales today with the 40% off discount. For once there were items that I actually wanted and the price minus the discount was great. I think I started out with over 40 items in my cart and of course I narrowed down that number after researching product histories.

I was about to push the purchase button and realized the shipping was just as much as the item totals. Then duh, I realized I had not changed my shipping option to "bundle shipping". After fixing this mistake I still couldn't believe how many items I just purchased for the amount paid...I just hope I can say Joy was delivered when the items arrive :)
5 x

RS

Re: I Can't Believe IT

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: I know that's what the President of the Company says but I really can't believe I broke my promise of not shopping BUT I scored some really good sales today with the 40% off discount. For once there were items that I actually wanted and the price minus the discount was great. I think I started out with over 40 items in my cart and of course I narrowed down that number after researching product histories.

I was about to push the purchase button and realized the shipping was just as much as the item totals. Then duh, I realized I had not changed my shipping option to "bundle shipping". After fixing this mistake I still couldn't believe how many items I just purchased for the amount paid...I just hope I can say Joy was delivered when the items arrive :)
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Someone was looking out for me (or not). I cant find my credit card anywhere and had to report it lost\stolen. I wont be shopping for at least a week. Couldnt even go grocery shopping today.
4 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Someone was looking out for me (or not). I cant find my credit card anywhere and had to report it lost\stolen. I wont be shopping for at least a week. Couldnt even go grocery shopping today.
Oh no Gemsnob...I have had that to happen to me before and I took it as a sign that I did not need to shop that day. I hope you find your card because that is a bad feeling when you lose something that is important and contains your financial information. My son lost his card and we were able to have his groceries delivered believe it or not via the internet. I had to order for him and the items were delivered to him in another state.
4 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no Gemsnob...I have had that to happen to me before and I took it as a sign that I did not need to shop that day. I hope you find your card because that is a bad feeling when you lose something that is important and contains your financial information. My son lost his card and we were able to have his groceries delivered believe it or not via the internet. I had to order for him and the items were delivered to him in another state.
Ahh...Thank you! I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow with a different card. I didnt have it with me and after tearing my purse, car and house appart looking for the other one, I just didnt feel like going out again. Im usually so good about putting things away . Its just a crazy time of year.
4 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Omgosh, I found my card in the washing machine today! I feel like such a ditz. I guess its been in there for a week. I cancelled it so I have to wait for a new one. At least I know someone out there doesnt have it. Lol
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They had much more items attached to the 40% coupon, so they are listening to our complaints. Or they saw how few web sales they had. Unfortunately, today they say 30% coupon on the entire web, except for tanzanite. WRONG. I tried diamonds, etc. NO coupon attached. So they shouldn't say web sale except for tanzanite.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They had much more items attached to the 40% coupon, so they are listening to our complaints. Or they saw how few web sales they had. Unfortunately, today they say 30% coupon on the entire web, except for tanzanite. WRONG. I tried diamonds, etc. NO coupon attached. So they shouldn't say web sale except for tanzanite.
And there were (at least last night) quite a few tanzanite items that did have the coupon. Shhhh....I think a mistake!
2 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Omgosh, I found my card in the washing machine today! I feel like such a ditz. I guess its been in there for a week. I cancelled it so I have to wait for a new one. At least I know someone out there doesnt have it. Lol
Yessssss I am soo happy you found the card :)
2 x

CCC

Ridiculous

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

I purchased a coat on 12/05/19 during the presentation. I got the Congratulations confirmed message. Waited and waited for it to be shipped. Got the run around by LC customer service and on 12/14/19 received a email from Shop LC that it was out of stock and my order was CANCELLED!😪 No , was not delivered joy. Delivered frustration and disappointment.
3 x