Value bundle shipping

Gemsnob

Value bundle shipping

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I was wondering if any of you have used this and if so, what do you think? Are things packaged better? Can you ship purchases from TV, online and RA all in a 24 hour period?
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Value bundle shipping

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I was wondering if any of you have used this and if so, what do you think? Are things packaged better? Can you ship purchases from TV, online and RA all in a 24 hour period?
Gemsnob I use value shipping all the time and it works on any purchase within the 24hr period. My purchase time ends at 1pm EST. Today I ordered over 50 items and only paid 29.99. I always make the first purchase using bundle shipping when I know I am going to make large purchases that day. The other bonus is the items always ship via UPS getting to me much quicker. Not trying to sell value shipping but I have saved hundreds of dollars over the time. The packing is still the same as if the item is shipped using DHL but all of my items have arrived in boxes with a few exceptions.
2 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob I use value shipping all the time and it works on any purchase within the 24hr period. My purchase time ends at 1pm EST. Today I ordered over 50 items and only paid 29.99. I always make the first purchase using bundle shipping when I know I am going to make large purchases that day. The other bonus is the items always ship via UPS getting to me much quicker. Not trying to sell value shipping but I have saved hundreds of dollars over the time. The packing is still the same as if the item is shipped using DHL but all of my items have arrived in boxes with a few exceptions.
I may end up doing that if they continue to raise shipping prices. I dont usually buy that much in one day though.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I may end up doing that if they continue to raise shipping prices. I dont usually buy that much in one day though.
For the days when I only purchased a few items I just placed a limit on how much I was going to buy and paid regular shipping. I have paid for the bundle shipping when I noticed the on air shipping was higher and I wanted to do a "buy all" That is why I like JTV because there are times I may only want a single item and based on price of that item I can receive free shipping!
2 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

For the days when I only purchased a few items I just placed a limit on how much I was going to buy and paid regular shipping. I have paid for the bundle shipping when I noticed the on air shipping was higher and I wanted to do a "buy all" That is why I like JTV because there are times I may only want a single item and based on price of that item I can receive free shipping!
I usually get free shipping with JTV too. If its over $49, which it almost always is, they give you free shipping.
1 x